75 years ago today, on July 2, 1937, a 24 hour guard was mounted for the first time at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery. Since April 6, 1948 the 3d U.S. Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard) has guarded the Tomb 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

God Bless Our Troops!