1. #1 Mob scene in Moscow. 
    Who could have thought that in 2012 young people in Moscow would put on a happening, dancing to an 83 year old American song written by a Russian born American, Irving Berlin?

It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

The May Day Parades in Moscow have been a lot livelier since the fall of the USSR.

Two observations: We now live in a culture in which sudden outbreaks of musical numbers are becoming more common. It's like living in a Hollywood musical. And, like those musicals, these sudden outbreaks appear spontaneous, but require tremendous planning and rehearsal. The technology makes the coordination much easier, but the prep is still a huge task, and more people are putting in the time and effort, in this case, for a wedding, but often just for the fun of it or the YouTube fame.

How funny would it be to intercut that with the actual May Day Parade, so that it looked like Putin was watching from the Kremlin?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

GREAT!
    That may be my all time favorite flash mob scene. Check out the squeals from the bride.

Wow!

That brought tears to my eyes seeing them all so happy and enjoying themselves!

Thanks, Retread...

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

More dancing in the street...

I've heard people claims that young children had to be taught to appreciate classical music. This vid shows the fallacy in that statement.

Luv the girl on the flag pole
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

I am surprised that they were not beat down by someone in "authority" there are still big pieces of the old Communist regime around that would love to see the old ways return. The young people will be the ones who will win out in the end.....
    "It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".