Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Dudes who like 'My Little Pony' trot to BronyCon 
    Dale Fjordbotten is a proud "My Little Pony" fan, with the shiny blue body suit and yellow lightning bolt, blue wings and blue tail to prove it.
    Like many "Bronies" — boys and men who like the cartoon My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic — the 25-year-old college student turned out over the weekend for "BronyCon Summer 2012" at the Meadowlands Exposition Center, which drew 4,000 men, women, boys and girls, many in colourful wigs and costumes.
    "I thought about what people would say. 'It's creepy. It's weird. It's a … show for little girls,"' said Fjordbotten, from Staten Island, N.Y. "It's just a great show ... the story line, the plot, the beautiful animation."
    Bronies say they're a misunderstood lot who've gotten a bad rap from the media. They're all about the show, friendship, love and tolerance, and they have no bad intentions, they say. ...
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/offbeat/story...pony-guys.html

Well, I suppose it keeps them off the streets.

They need their Man Cards revoked posthaste.

Note to self: buy flamethrower.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

One picture is worth a thousand words:

Twenty years from now, those two boys will be reminiscing about the time that they got that close to a real, live girl.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

"We live in a society where saying that something is for girls is the equivalent to saying that something is stupid, or saying that something isn't worthwhile," Faust said.

"I think that's awful and I think that kind of attitude needs to be changed," she said. "And these men are doing it. … They're proud that they're forward-thinking and modern enough to look past this misogynistic attitude."
    No, that's absolutely not true. Having something for girls is just fine. Especially if it empowers them and/or teaches them responsibility.

MEN that enjoy or participate in things that are built for young girls is what's stupid. And creepy. Spin it all you want, these dudes are weird.

Start FBI files on them now.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    One picture is worth a thousand words:

Twenty years from now, those two boys will be reminiscing about the time that they got that close to a real, live girl.
    You can just tell that those two guys on either side of her are desperately trying to control their raging, uh, hormones. Yeah, hormones.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    My Imperial Troopers need...Targets.
    May the FORCE be with you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p6LVZFLSfw

Also, proof that My Little Pony is a communist plot to corrupt America! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8nKE...eature=related
    The problem in the next four years will be not just that the president of the United States serially does not tell the truth. Instead, the real crisis in our brave new relativist world will be that those who demonstrate that he is untruthful will themselves be accused of lying. - Victor Davis Hanson

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    You can just tell that those two guys on either side of her are desperately trying to control their raging, uh, hormones. Yeah, hormones.
    Dude, I bet 20-something pony chicks are wild in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    They look more like they are trying to silence the voices in their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Dude, I bet 20-something pony chicks are wild in bed.
    Only when their meds wear off.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!