1. #1 5 Great Gifts to Send Obama in Lieu of Cash Contributions 
    Link
    In what is arguably a modern low point in political discourse, President Obama's re-election campaign is exhorting supporters to sacrifice birthday, wedding, graduation, and other personal gifts to the greater cause of...President Obama's re-election. No kidding:
    Got a special milestone or event coming up?

Instead of another gift card you’ll forget to use, ask your friends and family for something that will go a little further: a donation to Obama for America. Register your next celebration—whether it’s a birthday, bar or bat mitzvah, wedding, or anniversary—with the Obama campaign. It’s a great way to show your support for a cause that’s important to you on your big day.
    But cash is so impersonal — and Obama has got oodles and oodles of it already: some $260,926,200 of it, in fact, according to the New York Times.

So instead of just sending him another dollar he'll forget to use, why not send him something that you've already received as a wedding or bat mitzvah or graduation or gag gift? Or something you've always wanted to send someone but never followed through on?

Here are five great ideas of gifts to send Barack Obama in lieu of cash.

All are ripped from the pages of the world's most ubiquitous catalog from which no known or observed purchase have ever been made, a.k.a. SkyMall (clogging airline seat pockets since 1990).

1. Skyrest Travel Pillow

As the 2012 Election season gets fully underway in the summer months, POTUS will be spending even more time than usual on airplanes, buses, low-speed trains, and stagecoaches as he tours the cities, towns and hamlets of this sweet land of liberty to meet and greet voters.

SkyMall's Skyrest Travel Pillow costs just $29.95 and when uninflated fits in even the smallest carry-on bag. You just blow it up, then pass out from hyperventilation, and then "simply lean forward and snooze, and the miles will fly by."

Will also work for Joe Biden, while running no accidental smothering risk.
    The rest at link.

Do your part! Send the prez a gift, any gift, today!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

I think a nice set of luggage would make a good group gift---luggage to pack his clothes as he leaves office, hopefully after the 2013 inauguration of Romney.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I think a nice set of luggage would make a good group gift---luggage to pack his clothes as he leaves office, hopefully after the 2013 inauguration of Romney.
    Good call! He could use it before then, it's ok with me!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

How about a box of my crap?

If he'd leave right now, I'd stop cursing him every day. That would be a huge contribution; almost a complete lifestyle change for me.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.