1. #1 Left celebrate Independence Day by slamming America 
    Link
    Twitchy shows some really crappy tweets from ungrateful and misinformed liberals (communists, middle easterners, race baiters, all kinds of people from all over). I won't post them here because maybe you want to have a nice Independence Day. If you want to click the link go ahead. If you don't.. just know that anti-Americans suck.

Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Wow. The pure hatred for this country this regime has generated in our citizenry is unconscionable.

Look at the comments after this article:

Shameful: Aaron Sorkin, Left celebrate Independence Day by slamming America; Update: Chris Rock joins in: ‘Happy white peoples independence day’; Don Cheadle laughs along; Zach Braff piles on

Ive never seen so much vile hatred by Americans for this country before.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Wow. The pure hatred for this country this regime has generated in our citizenry is unconscionable.

Look at the comments after this article:

Shameful: Aaron Sorkin, Left celebrate Independence Day by slamming America; Update: Chris Rock joins in: ‘Happy white peoples independence day’; Don Cheadle laughs along; Zach Braff piles on

Ive never seen so much vile hatred by Americans for this country before.
    I think they realize they're losing. The polls don't reflect it yet, but they and some Dem politicians seem to sense something. Best have your guns locked and loaded come election day. It might be nasty.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

I thought these jackasses could be proud of their country now.

Ask a male DUer who his role models are, and somewhere in the top 5 is going to be John Lennon.

Lennon loved the US, fought hard to become a citizen. He loved the free speech that allowed him to express his ideas, even the more radical and unpopular ones. He may have criticized various policies, especially the Vietnam War and Nixon's policies in general, but he never hated the country.

It's ironic that people who consider Lennon to be a role model would hate the nation he loved so much.

It doesn't surprise me coming from Chris Rock. I don't think he has the talent to branch out into serious film roles such as Will Smith, Bill Murray or even Adam Sandler, so he's left to continue playing the clown who makes acerbic comments on race relations, that play to his liberal white audience. Maybe his insights were considered risky and cutting edge 10 years or so ago. But we all got it now Chris, slavery sucked. It sucked that people were held as slaves. The people that did that, were proven wrong and forced to stop. What do you want us to do about it now? Despite your ancestors being in that position, you're a hell of a lot better off now then the same generation that still reside in most African countries. You could afford to hire dozens of white women or even men for that matter, and have them clean your house, do your laundry, mow your lawn in their underwear or any number of degrading tasks. Would that make you feel any happier?

Chris Rock‏@chrisrock

Happy white peoples independence day the slaves weren't free but I'm sure they enjoyed fireworks
    Thanks Chris. I enjoyed the hell out of it.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Ask a male DUer who his role models are, and somewhere in the top 5 is going to be John Lennon.

Lennon loved the US, fought hard to become a citizen. He loved the free speech that allowed him to express his ideas, even the more radical and unpopular ones. He may have criticized various policies, especially the Vietnam War and Nixon's policies in general, but he never hated the country.

It's ironic that people who consider Lennon to be a role model would hate the nation he loved so much.
    That's because they don't know about this, or they just refuse to accept it.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.