Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I guess I am a terrorist. 
    http://www.infowars.com/homeland-sec...as-terrorists/

So apparently if you are suspicious of centralized federal power and "reverent" toward personal liberty you are a terrorist as well.

The implications of this are *gulp* making me a bit paranoid.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it....

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    http://www.infowars.com/homeland-sec...as-terrorists/

So apparently if you are suspicious of centralized federal power and "reverent" toward personal liberty you are a terrorist as well.

The implications of this are *gulp* making me a bit paranoid.
    Stop reading or participating in anything Alex Jones says or does and I promise you will stop feeling paranoid......

What MM said. Alex Jones is certifiable.

Alex Jones LITERALLY goes after Michelle Malkin:

Even a broke clock is right twice a day. And I think this Alex Jones just happens to have veered into something here. Theres little doubt this regime holds average citizens who "cling to their guns and bibles" in contempt. And "right wingers". And anybody who is and ought to have a healthy suspicion of consolidation and/or centralizing the power of the federal leviathan. And I believe many of us can see how this regime is actively doing its darnedest to suppress and/or demonize whats left of personal liberty and choice.

Perhaps paranoid is a poor choice of wording. But I will confess I am worried about this next election. Between the cowards and weasels aka the GOP who have an incredible track record of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and this regime who is obviously hell bent on bringing this nation (economically and militarily) to its knees... and added to that an electorate happily swimming in ignorance and apathy or on the public dole thanks in no small part to a leftist kook fringe sycophant mainstream media and entertainment industry I do have concerns. And I personally would prefer not to err on the side of caution (unlike RINO's), theres just too much at stake this time around. We cannot afford another Adolf Maobama term. We underestimate this scumbags malfeasance and his disdain for our judeo/ christian constitutionally based representative republic at our own risk.

The lies generated by this regime are shouted from the rooftops. While the truth if and when it ever gets out is constricted in whispered tones.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

I am not familiar with infowars or Alex Jones so maybe I should have researched a bit before posting. Humble apologies.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it....

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Even a broke clock is right twice a day.
    And Mussolini made the trains run on time. (He actually didn't, but that's what people say.)

I guess I'm a terrorist, right down to paying cash. I don't like, don't trust and won't use debit cards, and have one credit card, solely for emergencies, that I try to keep a couple of hundred dollars on so they won't cancel it for non use. My transactions are cash or check only - mostly cash.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    I guess I'm a terrorist, right down to paying cash. I don't like, don't trust and won't use debit cards, and have one credit card, solely for emergencies, that I try to keep a couple of hundred dollars on so they won't cancel it for non use. My transactions are cash or check only - mostly cash.
    Thats my MO nowadays too.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    I am not familiar with infowars or Alex Jones so maybe I should have researched a bit before posting. Humble apologies.
    His favorite guest is Ron Paul...that should tell you all you need to know.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.