Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Romney’s Wife Says Woman Being Eyed For Ticket 
    WASHINGTON (AP) — Mitt Romney’s wife says her husband is thinking about picking a woman to be on his ticket this fall.

Read More>http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/...ed-for-ticket/
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

I'm pretty sure which women he won't pick-Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachman.

Sarah won't be his choice because she was McCain's choice and it didn't go so well for him. Bachman won't be the choice because she's pretty far to the right and will turn off the independent voters that Romney needs to win.

Martinez from New Mexico would be my guess
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Martinez from New Mexico would be my guess
    Susana Martinez has flatly said she isn't interested, a number of times. But, you know how that goes if you're offered that kind of job.

She's, in my opinion, the best governor this state has had in decades, and the people seem to agree with me. Her popularity rating is very high. We'd hate to lose her.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    Susana Martinez has flatly said she isn't interested, a number of times. But, you know how that goes if you're offered that kind of job.

She's, in my opinion, the best governor this state has had in decades, and the people seem to agree with me. Her popularity rating is very high. We'd hate to lose her.
    That would be perfect---sounds like from her last name she's Hispanic and a female. Also what about that female governor from one of the Carolinas who was pushing for Romney during the primary?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Whoever it is... it wouldnt surprise me if she/he turned out to be a real conservative.

Romneys obviously allergic to their presence since he wont have anything to do with them on his staff or in his inner circle. So the VP slot would be perfect. Kinda like a trophy on the wall he can point to (see, I got one). He can look to her but he wouldnt have to put up with any of her (or our) "extremist" views.

He would prob use this to also point out how he really has no allergy to conservatives... as is obvious to most of us who actually pay attn to these sort of "details". This strategy will make the GOP proud.

Of course the only real conservative on Team Romney would tear Biden and indirectly Maobama a new a**hole in debates... if team Romney can resist putting a leash on her like his McCain and maybe his Bush advisers will probably want to do.

A win-win all around for Romney.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Condi !!!!
    Be Not Afraid.

Martinez is Spanish and is very conservative. She campaigned on conservative issues and has or has tried to implement every single thing she campaigned on. Unlike most politicians, she did or has tried to do what she said she would. She's still battling the damned dem controlled legislature over the idiotic driver's licenses for illegals thing.

She's a gun owner and has a concealed carry permit. Somewhere on YouTube is the video of her qualifying. She was DA for Dona Ana County for years, was re-elected in landslides each time she ran, had last I saw high 60% approval rating.

And, she cooks her and her husband's own meals at the Governor's mansion.

When she ran, her husband, former Undersheriff for Dona Ana County, was asked about her being governor. He answered. "As long as it doesn't interfere with my shooting or hunting, I don't mind."

When asked about her firing the TWO chefs Richardson had on the payroll, she said, "My husband knows how to make a bologna sandwich, and I know how to cook."

Both are very approachable, just good people.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

I'm not going to vote, I'm going to take my dolly and go home. Now I'm going to start another thread where you all can waste 200 posts telling me how I'm supporting Obama.

Just kidding!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Oh FFS!

Really?

Guys, seriously? Are you gonging to fall for this empty-suit gimmick?
    Dear Lord, help us, if this is all that Romney can come up with
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot