Thread: Romney’s Wife Says Woman Being Eyed For Ticket

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    I know, I know... The former-failed-Gov of Alaska... What could go wrong?

Back in late-November and December of 2008, they swore she would be the GOP 2012 Prez. nominee.
    Awwww....you hate women too?

Most Liberals do. We understand.
    Be Not Afraid.

He should pick Malkin and watch the DUmp and PMSNBC collapse under the weight of their own indignation.

Plus I would pay real money to see Michelle debate Biden.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it....

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Seriously?

Are you suggesting that she should sit down and shut up? Barefoot & preggers in the kitchen perhaps? I don't really understand your line of thought I guess.
    No, she just has no place on a national ticket. I doubt she'd try being "preggers" again, even if she can.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    I didn't know linda's leanings. I've seen her say mostly moderate things on this board so I guess it makes sense. I actually thought she was a liberal so that means either she's a HUGE Rino or I'm a right-wing kook. Maybe both!
    I was raised in what used to be known as a "Country Club Republican" or "Rockefeller Republican" family, so I suppose here I am (at BEST) a Rino. That's okay with me.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm pretty sure which women he won't pick-Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachman.

Sarah won't be his choice because she was McCain's choice and it didn't go so well for him. Bachman won't be the choice because she's pretty far to the right and will turn off the independent voters that Romney needs to win.
    It won't be Palin but I disagree that it didn't go well for him. Palin was the only thing that went well for McLame. McLame didn't go well for McLame.
    Last edited by AmPat; 07-09-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    It won't be Palin but I disagree that it didn't go well for him. Palin was the only thing that went well for McLame. McLame didn't go well for him.
    Agreed. If it wasn't for Palin, the 2008 election would have been a massacre. McCain seemed to disappear until a couple of weeks before the election, to the point that I wondered if Palin wasn't running for prez and mccain vp.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I was raised in what used to be known as a "Country Club Republican" or "Rockefeller Republican" family, so I suppose here I am (at BEST) a Rino. That's okay with me.
    Rockefeller Republican would be accurate, you're no RINO but I have to have something to do with my rhino pic!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Romney’s Wife Says Woman Being Eyed For Ticket
    Does this mean ogling is ok now?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Does this mean ogling is ok now?
    We are knuckle "dragging conservatives", of course ogling is okay.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it....