Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Oh FFS!

Really?

Guys, seriously? Are you gonging to fall for this empty-suit gimmick?
    Dear Lord, help us, if this is all that Romney can come up with
    He won't go with a female. After last election, I don't think any woman would want to face the attacks.

I like Bobby Jindal, but I'm thinking Romney will choose Rob Portman. I'm pulling for Jindal because he doesn't pull his punches and Romney needs a few lessons on letting punches go.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    He won't go with a female. After last election, I don't think any woman would want to face the attacks.

I like Bobby Jindal, but I'm thinking Romney will choose Rob Portman. I'm pulling for Jindal because he doesn't pull his punches and Romney needs a few lessons on letting punches go.
    Hmm... yes. Could be. Maybe theyre leaking it out to throw the dems off or to gauge the independent reaction?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    WASHINGTON (AP) — Mitt Romney’s wife says her husband is thinking about picking a woman to be on his ticket this fall.

Read More>http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/...ed-for-ticket/

I know, I know... The former-failed-Gov of Alaska... What could go wrong?

Back in late-November and December of 2008, they swore she would be the GOP 2012 Prez. nominee.

The "tinkling" maroon strikes again.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Romney could pick Ann's horse for his running mate and we would still have more intelligence than Joe.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post

Back in late-November and December of 2008, they swore she would be the GOP 2012 Prez. nominee.
    yeah...If she had run dumbass
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post

Tina Fey?

Marsha Blackburn would be my choice, were I in his shoes.

Southern, very conservative, well-liked, even on the Hill, even though she's a pretty tough cookie, pretty, well-spoken, very "clean" in the sense of no skeletons that would not have already come out, Christian but not a zealot, good family. It's a winning combination.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Power CUer
    Nikki Haley?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    Martinez is Spanish and is very conservative. She campaigned on conservative issues and has or has tried to implement every single thing she campaigned on. Unlike most politicians, she did or has tried to do what she said she would. She's still battling the damned dem controlled legislature over the idiotic driver's licenses for illegals thing.

She's a gun owner and has a concealed carry permit. Somewhere on YouTube is the video of her qualifying. She was DA for Dona Ana County for years, was re-elected in landslides each time she ran, had last I saw high 60% approval rating.

And, she cooks her and her husband's own meals at the Governor's mansion.

When she ran, her husband, former Undersheriff for Dona Ana County, was asked about her being governor. He answered. "As long as it doesn't interfere with my shooting or hunting, I don't mind."

When asked about her firing the TWO chefs Richardson had on the payroll, she said, "My husband knows how to make a bologna sandwich, and I know how to cook."

Both are very approachable, just good people.
    I've seen her interviewed and she's very likable. She comes across as smart and an individual thinker-not a GOP clone who recites the party line. I think a lot of women who are more conservative than I am would like to see her on the ticket.