1. #1 Muzzie Ind Dem: Islamic Madrassas Should be 'model' for America's Schools 

Rep. Carson: America’s schools should use madrassas as ‘model,’ ‘where the foundation is the Koran’

Indiana Democratic Rep. Andre Carson claimed in late May that America’s schools should be modeled after Islamic madrassas in video that recently surfaced.

“America will never tap into educational innovation and ingenuity without looking at the model that we have in our madrassas, in our schools, where innovation is encouraged, where the foundation is the Quran,” Carson said in the speech. “And that model that we are pushing in some of our schools meets the multiple needs of students.”

Carson’s comments were made during a May 26 speech in Hartford, Conn. at the 37th Annual Islamic Circle of North America-Muslim American Society Convention.

Madrassas are Islamic schools. Some claim that madrassas have a tendency to promote sexist, anti-Semitic teachings.

The Indiana Democrat is one of two Muslim congressmen in the United States. He made headlines last summer for claiming that the Tea Party wanted to see blacks “hanging on a tree.”

DailyCaller

--------------------------------------

Ah yes, the madrassas, where little children are taught to kill Jews, spit on the great Satan (the USA) and stomp out the little Satan (Israel.) From that wonderful religion of peace. /s
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Which explains why obama hates America, Israel, our military and the people. It's why he's working to destroy this country.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Where's our Libtard trolls now to tell us we're all being silly about Islam infecting our country and taking it over?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Where's our Libtard trolls now to tell us we're all being silly about Islam infecting our country and taking it over?
    With 2 muslims in congress, they are going to take over?

This is where separation of religion and state is a good thing. If tax money can't be used to fund private Christian or Jewish schools, then it can't be used to fund Muslim schools. However, the flip side is that if this is a free country and Christians and Jews can privately fund their own schools for their kids, then Muslims are free to do the same.

Like I've said before-I'm a feminist, and I'm mistrustful of Islam and have been for that reason long before 9-11. But I also live in a community in which there are many Muslims and they have established a community here over the past 30-40 years. I'm not going to live in constant fear of my neighbors when I have observed no reason to do so. Most are American citizens and came here legally, just like 3 of my grandparents did, for opportunity and a better life for their families. Most of them here in metro Detroit have their family roots in either Syria or Lebanon, and most watch the news reports from those countries and are very grateful to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    With 2 muslims in congress, they are going to take over?
    Oversimplify much?

Congress is just the latest inroad that Islam is making into our society. It's infecting more and more parts of American society daily.

Hell our President has a Sharia Law banking advider. He's had the reps from teh Muslim Brotherhood inside the White House...he's been to Egypt and not in almost four years has he set foot in Israel.

Then there is the whole "Islamic Center" Victory Mosque.

Can't be a journalist and recognize Islam for what it is on the air...you've got Doug "Ibrahim" Hooper and the CAIR brown shirts getting you fired and blackballed form working.

Madrassas are everywhere. The biggest one in the U.S. just got permission to expand it's campus...and it's less than 3 miles from Ft. Belvior in D.C.

Special prayer rooms are set aside for Muslim kids in elementary schools but a kid who carries a bible in her hand is expelled?

The way Islam expands is the same way a frog ends up boiling to death.

And you just want to be blase and say it's only two congressmen.

This is where separation of religion and state is a good thing. If tax money can't be used to fund private Christian or Jewish schools, then it can't be used to fund Muslim schools. However, the flip side is that if this is a free country and Christians and Jews can privately fund their own schools for their kids, then Muslims are free to do the same.
    Except the Jewish and Christian Schools don't have as alumni a Valedictorian sitting in Federal prison for the rest of his life for plotting to kill President Bush.

Jewish and Christian schools aren't teaching anti-Semetic rubbish to the kids or excluding an entire country off of the world maps in their rooms.

Like I've said before-I'm a feminist, and I'm mistrustful of Islam and have been for that reason long before 9-11. But I also live in a community in which there are many Muslims and they have established a community here over the past 30-40 years. I'm not going to live in constant fear of my neighbors when I have observed no reason to do so. Most are American citizens and came here legally, just like 3 of my grandparents did, for opportunity and a better life for their families. Most of them here in metro Detroit have their family roots in either Syria or Lebanon, and most watch the news reports from those countries and are very grateful to be here.
    Metro Detroit? Is taht Like Dearborn where Muslims threw "rocks" at Christians a couple weeks ago?

Yeah...you've got nothing to worry about.

BTW what size Burka do you wear?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Come on now. We can't insult Islam. It wouldn't be the Christian thing to do.

Hey I know, let's put in a 700k soccer field at gitmo! Oh nvm we already did.

This is a tolerance issue. Christian schools (as was said already) don't teach children to hate other groups because of religious or individual preferences (homosexuals for example). Yes they're taught these things are wrong, but they aren't taught THE INFIDEL MUST DIE. Too bad there wasn't much, if any, outcry because of this guy's beliefs. I guess only Christians and Jews are the ones we have to worry about wanting a theocrasy. No one wants to be the guy who's accused of intolerance toward madrassas.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

[QUOTE=txradioguy;513008

Metro Detroit? Is taht Like Dearborn where Muslims threw "rocks" at Christians a couple weeks ago?

Yeah...you've got nothing to worry about.

BTW what size Burka do you wear?[/QUOTE]

I don't justify the throwing of objects at Christians during the arab festival in Dearborn.

I also have very little sympathy for the so-called Christians who were protesting there. They behaved in ways to deliberately provoke the majority muslim crowd-one of them had a pig's head on a stick. I knew the Rev. Donald Wood personally in my teen years, as his church was located right across the street from my high school. Back in the 80s, his enemies were the secular humanists who ran my school and had put a copy of The Catcher In The Rye in the school's library. He lives to provoke people, then cries to the media when he gets hurt. How many consecutive years do the Dearborn police have to protect this guy and his followers from the crowds they incite?

Rev. Don does this crap every year. He's as bad as the Koran-burner and pretty close to Rev. Fred Phelps and his cult of loonies in his actions. This is not an example of Muslims attacking all Christians who dare to walk through Dearborn wearing a cross or a t-shirt that says "Jesus Loves You" or something. This is a situation in which a small group of radical Christians goes to the Arab-American Festival in Dearborn with the express purpose of stirring up trouble and getting themselves on the 6 O'Clock News.

BTW-No one can make me wear a burka, and any man who tries is going to get the Louisville slugger knocked upside his head. It's 100 freaking degrees out today. This be Detroit-do you really think the sistas are ever going to wear burkas? Please.