1. #1 George Zimmerman leaves Florida jail on $1M bond 
    Link

ORLANDO – Neighborhood watch leader George Zimmerman was released from jail Friday for a second time while he awaits his second-degree murder trial for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman left the Seminole County Jail a day after Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester granted a $1 million bail with strict conditions.

The neighborhood watch leader is required to stay in Seminole County. He was allowed to leave Florida after his first release in April. He must be electronically monitored, can't open a bank account, obtain a passport or set foot on the grounds of the local airport. He has a 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew.

"He's very happy to be out," said Don West, one of Zimmerman's attorneys. "Certainly it's been a sobering experience being in that kind of environment."
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

If he had killed whitey he'd still be alrighty.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I doubt he will get a fair trial anywhere in FL, he should push for a new venue.

The final verdict is already known - the uncertainty is double. Will he live long enough to hear it? and how many trials will it take to get there?
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

Who posted his bail? I don't think he had that kind of money.

He must be electronically monitored, can't open a bank account, obtain a passport or set foot on the grounds of the local airport. He has a 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew.
    Huh. Sounds like he's serving a sentence already.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Who posted his bail? I don't think he had that kind of money.
    REGARDING THE ONE MILLION DOLLAR BOND SET FOR GEORGE ZIMMERMAN
    ON 05 JULY 2012.
    Today, Judge Lester set George Zimmerman's bond at $1,000.000. In order to get out of jail, Mr. Zimmerman will have to pay a bail bond company $100,000 (10% of the bond amount) and have collateral worth $1,000,000.

George Zimmerman and his family do not have anywhere near $1,000,000 for collateral so even if we pay the $100,000 fee, the bail bond company will have to agree to work with us on how the collateral would be posted. We are encouraged we can work this out. We paid $15,000 initially for the first bail fee so an additional fee of $85,000 would have to be paid to post this new bond assuming we can work out the collateral issue.

Although the Legal Defense Fund has approximately $211,000 at this time, there are about $40,000 in payables for defense expenses so far (not including any attorney's fees) with significant expenses ahead of us for expert witnesses, deposition costs, private security and George's living expenses. Paying bond and scheduled expenses would effectively wipe out the existing balance.

While it may seem that there is a lot of money in in the fund, this will be a very expensive case to defend and it is clear that the fight will be long and hard.

While Mr. Zimmerman has been in jail awaiting his bond hearing, donations to the George Zimmerman Legal Defense fund have significantly decreased. Supporters have told us they were concerned that the Court would set such a high bond that getting George out of jail could risk wiping out the entire defense account. It appears that they were right. However, George needs an aggressive defense and to help with that he also needs to be out of jail with his wife and family assisting his legal team.

George Zimmerman is not a threat to his community nor is he a flight risk. However, unless we take weeks or months to appeal Judge Lester's order setting bail at $1,000,000, the only way George can get out of jail is to pay a bondsman. This is what we intend to do.

We steadfastly maintain that George Zimmerman acted in self-defense and that he is not guilty of second degree murder.

In the next hours and days the defense team will be working to get George released on bail and on effective strategies for moving forward. Much of our decision making will be based upon the funds available for mounting a defense. In the days surrounding Mr. Zimmerman's initial arrest, supporters surprised everyone with the strength of their donations.

For those who have given in the past, for those who have thought about giving, for those who feel Mr. Zimmerman was justified in his actions, for those who feel they would do the same if they were in Mr. Zimmerman's shoes, for those that think Mr. Zimmerman has been treated unfairly by the media, for those who feel Mr. Zimmerman has been falsely accused as a racist, for those who feel this case is an affront to their constitutional rights -- now is the time to show your support.

The defense fund is at GZDefenseFund.com.

--I got this via Facebook Link
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Wow, I think I should became a bail bondsmen, they get $100,000 just from 1 person, think of all the others posting bail, that's a lot of dough