1. #1 So Many Ways to Make Votes Disappear 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The continuing supposed "Book" by a DUmmie on the 2000 election...

Here is another part that caught my eye.

Fri Jul 6, 2012, 06:06 PM
    Time for change

So Many Ways to Make Votes Disappear

I'm currently working with a publisher, Biting Duck Press, to publish a book (title as yet undetermined) on the corruption in our election system. We hope that it will help to make Americans more vigilant and concerned about the way our elections are run. I’ve drafted most of the book. I am posting large portions of it on DU, in the hope of stimulating discussion and obtaining useful feedback.

In Chapter 3, "Can You Trust the Corporations that Make the Computers to Count Your Vote?", I began by discussing the hazards of “black box” voting (i.e. voting on electronic machines that produce vote counts that cannot be verified and have the potential to switch votes from one candidate to another) and presenting evidence of vote switching, in the 2004 and other elections. This post continues Chapter 3 by providing some examples of disappearing votes in U.S. elections.

SO MANY WAYS TO MAKE VOTES DISAPPEAR

Oval stickers to prevent Kerry votes being read – Clermont County, Ohio, 2004

Several volunteer workers participating in the recount in Clermont County shortly after the 2004 presidential election signed affidavits stating that they observed several white oval stickers covering the Kerry/Edwards choice on the optical scan ballots used in that election. Some of these workers noted that beneath the white oval stickers the Kerry/Edwards ovals were filled in. The white sticker would have prevented the optical scan machine from counting those ballots as votes for Kerry. None of these witnesses noted a problem with the Bush/Cheney ovals. Clermont County was one of the three Ohio counties with the largest vote increase for Bush from 2000 to 2004.

Votes disappearing on DRE machines – Florida District 13 U.S. House race, 2006
    (This is my District...MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)

As explained by Paul Krugman in an article titled “When Votes Disappear”, the 2006 election for the U.S. House in Florida Congressional District 13, which was “won” by the Republican candidate by 369 votes, was almost certainly determined by faulty (whether intentional or not) DRE voting machines. In Sarasota County, which used ES & S voting machines, 15% of voters did not register a vote for the House race (these are termed ‘undervotes’), compared to 2.2% to 5.3% of voters who did not register a vote for the House race in neighboring counties. That amounted to almost 18,000 ballots that did not register a vote for the House race in Sarasota County. Furthermore, those who failed to cast a vote in the House race were shown by their other votes to strongly favor Democrats.

Why did 15% of the voters voting on ES & S machines in Sarasota County fail to vote for a House candidate? The answer to that question can be ascertained from an interview of voters by the Sarasota Herald-Tribune, which found that one third of voters couldn’t find the House race on their ballot, and that 60% said that they did vote for a House candidate, but their vote didn’t show up on their summary page.

(Oh bullfucking shit!!! There are a ton of really stupid people here in Sarasota and the majority are Democrats. They are always whining when shit doesn't go "their" way. Some of you probably remember the pics I posted of the "Protest Rally" they had here for the above mentioned election. It was a collection of losers. I think I still have the pics somewhere. They had a retard from KOS doing a webcast and I got into one of their still pics. )

May the FORCE be with you!

one third of voters couldn’t find the House race on their ballot,
    Um, duh. Hanging chad anyone?

and that 60% said that they did vote for a House candidate, but their vote didn’t show up on their summary page.
    60% saw a problem with their ballot and not one said anything to a volunteer? check

I'd be scared to move to Florida, what with all the stoopid people.

SR and SLW excepted.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

There has be a very unfortunate increase in the number of Dems in Sarasota County. All the nutcases are getting tired of the traffic in Miami and a lot of them are coming here.

LOL!!! I found the pics!!!

A Libtards car...

Stinking Hippie...

The morons wanted a REVOTE!!!!

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Um, duh. Hanging chad anyone?

60% saw a problem with their ballot and not one said anything to a volunteer? check

I'd be scared to move to Florida, what with all the stoopid people.

SR and SLW excepted.
    The stupid is very strong down here, scary strong. I had a guy at the AAA complain about people who came from the north and couldn't stand how slow things go down here. I'm sure he was aiming that at me, because they were taking forever to do something and confess I must have inadvertantly rolled my eyes.

And I don't consider St Louis a northern city. But here, everything other than Sarasota is "up north". Even at the doctors' offices, on their standard form, they often have a fill in the blank with the "up north" address. I couldn't believe it at first.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

So Many Ways to Make Votes Disappear
    Start peeing your pants DUmmies...I'll have direct access to the machines in November.

I was thinking about having Romney win the city but that would be too obvious.

Maybe I'll just make sure he only loses by a little, so he can still win the state.
    Be Not Afraid.