1. #1 Any political Party that does not represent We, the People, is illegitimate. 
    LOL. Kentuck is at it again.

link
    kentuck (62,157 posts)

Any political Party that does not represent We, the People, is illegitimate. (Of course "we the people" is liberals.)
    ...and unconstitutional, by the most basic definition of the Constitution of the United States.

That is why the Republican Party is illegitimate. They are not a Party of the People. They are a Party of a few special interests that deceive many people into believing they are there for their interests. They should be banned as a political operation in this country, not by law, but simply by the lack of participation by their naive supporters.

The Democratic Party is well on its way to the same state of illegitimacy if they do not break their ties to the big corporations and their wealthy interests and return to their origin of the Party of the People's interests.

Any political Party that does not support the interests of the people is illegitimate. That is why our Constitution was written. For the People.
    The Democrat party is THE PARTY OF SPECIAL INTERESTS. They just unsuccessfully try to hide it.

But unconstitutional? What constitution is he looking at?

hughee99 (8,538 posts)

3. I'm having a little trouble seeing where political parties are unconstitutional

looking within the constitution itself.

I can create Hughee99's political party which represents me and only me, for the sole purpose of advancing my personal interests and it is both legitimate and constitutional. I can't think of a reason in the world why anyone other than me would join it, but that doesn't make it illegal either.

I love the sentiment, but made up law is not the basis for a sound argument.
    Yep, feel good sentiment is all it is. Makes him look ignorant though.
    kentuck (62,157 posts)

26. As I stated in my post...

"They should be banned as a political operation in this country, not by law, but simply by the lack of participation by their naive supporters."

That would be in line with our Constitution. It happened with the Whigs and it can happen again. They lost their legitimacy.

I do not believe the Republican Party represents the people at all. They get their legitimacy by deceit and naive voters, in my opinion. By our laws and elections, they are legal and legitimate.

Yes, they would say the same thing about us. I think they are wrong. They believe they are taxed too much and that government is too big.
    In other words kentuck is having a temper tantrum. It isn't FAIR that Republicans have a say in government so therefore he wants to find a way to silence them so he can get his way!!

DUmmies better look at who's funding the Democrats: special interest groups galore. And no surprise that they want to shut down free speech and political discourse in favor of one party rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    DUmmies better look at who's funding the Democrats: special interest groups galore. And no surprise that they want to shut down free speech and political discourse in favor of one party rule.
    It's cuz they're useful idiots, and they believe what the political masters and the media tell them, because it makes them feel good to have an "other side" to demonize. Of course, that criticism can cut both ways.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Yeah kentuck we do say the same about you sometimes. Like when we read stupid posts like yours.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I do not believe the Republican Party represents the people at all.
    Well that's a shock. Although I don't believe it represents you or the DUmmies either, and that's because you're flaming liberals.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

I'd go far as to say that the GOP is bought and paid for by special interests, the tea party on the other hand wants to kick the old lifer's to the curb.

Yes, we should ban the political opposition from having a voice. How ... democratic of you, kentuck. Rather like democracy in Großdeutsches Reich.

Here, I'll save everyone the trouble:
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Hey Kenpuke, I believe a party deDICKated to changing, circumventing, and destroying the Constitution is illegal and illegitimate. That party is represented by kooks, homos, anarchists, communists, nere-do-wells, fringe groups and the downright lazy from the lifetime wellfare class. That is 99% Dimokooks.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Illegal, unconstitutional, immoral, pure evil ...

But none of that seem to stop Kentuk; I guess hate overrides everything.
    That kind of hate has killed millions and millions of people ... and it might be the Moonbats next phase.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.