Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Jesse Jackson Jr.’s Ailments ‘More Serious Than Initially Believed 
    Jesse Jackson Jr.’s Ailments ‘More Serious Than Initially Believed’
    http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/0...ally-believed/

Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D., Ill.) is undergoing inpatient treatment for “physical and emotional ailments” that are more serious than previously thought, his office said in a news release Thursday.

The congressman’s office had said on June 25 that the 47-year-old son of civil rights leader the Rev. Jesse Jackson had begun a leave of absence on June 10, citing exhaustion and providing no timeline for his return.

“Congressman Jackson’s medical condition is more serious than we thought and initially believed,” the office said in Thursday’s release. “Recently, we have been made aware that he has grappled with certain physical and emotional ailments privately for a long period of time.”...

...The House ethics committee has been investigating Rep. Jackson’s alleged involvement with the scheme by former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich to sell President Barack Obama‘s former U.S. Senate seat. Mr. Jackson hasn’t been charged and has denied any wrongdoing.

Rep. Jackson’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Sounds like it is time for some sort of addiction treatment.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Whut th' heck are "physical and emotional" ailments?

If your doctor had told you that you were suffering from physical and emotional ailments, you would switch doctors.
    OK, so it's a smoke screen. Seems like a pretty good one, too, but my guess is that he is worried shitless about having to go to jail.....that would be "physical and emotional"....

Sounds a lot like a cover story for either AIDS or going too far around the bend mentally to pass muster in public.

The politicians suffer from unusual symptoms. His sound like more pure fear of jail time. Remember that dem who had "seizures"---hit another vehicle, got out and talked to the people, got back in and hit the other guy again, then drove off and hit yet another vehicle.

SR had a seizure as a consequence of the stroke. Believe me, he wasn't about to get into a vehicle and go hit someone. He went in a stretcher to the hospital.

I saw a woman at my podiatrist's office in St Louis have a seizure. She was on the ground and a stretcher arrived shortly. She wasn't about to drive all over, hitting people.

And finally, my avatar dog Blue, suffered from epileptic seizures for 11 years. Believe me, that dog wasn't going anywhere, even to the next room, after his seizures.

Unless the guy had focal seizures, the cover story doesn't ring true. Neither does Jesse Jackson's son's story.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    The politicians suffer from unusual symptoms. His sound like more pure fear of jail time. Remember that dem who had "seizures"---hit another vehicle, got out and talked to the people, got back in and hit the other guy again, then drove off and hit yet another vehicle.

SR had a seizure as a consequence of the stroke. Believe me, he wasn't about to get into a vehicle and go hit someone. He went in a stretcher to the hospital.

I saw a woman at my podiatrist's office in St Louis have a seizure. She was on the ground and a stretcher arrived shortly. She wasn't about to drive all over, hitting people.

And finally, my avatar dog Blue, suffered from epileptic seizures for 11 years. Believe me, that dog wasn't going anywhere, even to the next room, after his seizures.

Unless the guy had focal seizures, the cover story doesn't ring true. Neither does Jesse Jackson's son's story.
    This proves yet again there are no more investigative reporters. Had this been a GOPer, there would be several theories reported as facts.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I think being the son of an attention-whore charlatan qualifies as emotional distress anyway.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I think being the son of an attention-whore charlatan qualifies as emotional distress anyway.
    The family tree should have quit branching with Jess.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The family tree should have quit branching with Jess.
    Unfortunately that branch was rather free with its nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Sounds like it is time for some sort of addiction treatment.

That would make the most sense, from the way they are carefully wording everything so that no one can be accused of lying when it later comes out that he is in rehab. Especially since most substance abuse programs are connected to a mental health facility, so one can make a sort of honest mistake when identifying which program he was admitted to.