Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That would make the most sense, from the way they are carefully wording everything so that no one can be accused of lying when it later comes out that he is in rehab. Especially since most substance abuse programs are connected to a mental health facility, so one can make a sort of honest mistake when identifying which program he was admitted to.
    I tend to discount simple rehab, because as much as Americans (Especially the emo Dem voters) love a redemption story, no matter how bogus, I think his people would be playing the sympathy and redemption angle on that. It's got to be something that either isn't going to move the sympathy meter in the right direction, or something that so impairs his capacity that a person of normal ethics would feel compelled to resign a post of public responsibility if faced with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I tend to discount simple rehab, because as much as Americans (Especially the emo Dem voters) love a redemption story, no matter how bogus, I think his people would be playing the sympathy and redemption angle on that. It's got to be something that either isn't going to move the sympathy meter in the right direction, or something that so impairs his capacity that a person of normal ethics would feel compelled to resign a post of public responsibility if faced with it.
    Well, if he went to Golden Valley Medical Center in Minnesota, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a sexual problem-not "the gay" but a compulsion or bizarre thing (adult babies come to mind).

Radio Station reporting that JJ, Jr. attempted Suicide...

...But the Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., in an interview with POLITICO, pushed back on an unconfirmed report that his 47-year-old son attempted suicide.

The elder Jackson was responding to a “rumor” broadcast by an Illinois radio station Tuesday. WLS of Chicago cited “two high-ranking people on the Democratic side of the aisle, in both fundraising and in the legislative branch” as the source of this information, none of which it had confirmed with Jackson’s office or family.

“No, that’s not true,” Jackson Sr. told POLITICO. “He’s with his doctor and getting treatment, regaining his strength. That’s all I really want to say at this point.”
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!