Thread: Kick some ass Romney!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    Well, in fairness, he can't criticize the ACA on specifics w/o looking like an ass because it's the federal version of his policy.

His economic policies don't really differ that much from Obama's.

He wants to continue to give the super-rich all the tax loopholes and benefits in the world, and that won't play well in Peoria.

And he's totally clueless about foreign policy and can only repeat what his advisors tell him (not as bad as Palin though).
    Sure he can, it's simple. After Blowbama justifies his massive and unpopular health care fiasco by pointing to Romney's, Romney counters with why O Blah Blah would do something on a federal scale that was and is a a known failure.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Romney probably doesn't want to go on full-out attack mode until after the convention. It's summer and the voters aren't really paying attention yet.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Romney probably doesn't want to go on full-out attack mode until after the convention. It's summer and the voters aren't really paying attention yet.
    I just hope that he does, I don't want to have another campaign fought with one hand tied behind the back.
    Affirmative action should not apply to the presidency.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I just hope that he does, I don't want to have another campaign fought with one hand tied behind the back.
    Affirmative action should not apply to the presidency.
    Racist bastard!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Racist bastard!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I also kind of get the sense that he is keeping his powder dry. I think we see things slowly ratchet up as we approach August and beyond. By September and October I think the attacks will be blistering and effective.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it....