Mon Jul 9, 2012, 10:34 PM
    DainBramaged

I'm one of the common people

I'm well educated

I love my country

I love my family

I have MORE than a fucking clue about what is going on

I'M ONE OF THE COMMON PEOPLE

Even though I dream about owning a new Land Rover, I could never afford it, because I wasn't born to privilege

I sweat bullets each week when I get my paycheck trying to juggle my money to decide to buy medicine or food after I pay bills

I don't sneer at those less fortunate, I put my hand out or give them the last dollar out of my pocket

I love my beautiful daughter, my beloved ex, my adorable sweetie, and all of my fur babies.

I'm one of the common people, and I'm proud to say I am.

Be well

Here is a clue moron, if you really want a Land Rover, why don't you work for one??? Oh!!! I forgot, the "rich" are stopping you from doing that!!!

What Bastards to crush a DUmmies Dream!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Reminds me of Micheal Moore he's just an average joe, working case guy ... ya, right.

Your average joe has a two million apartment in New York, a mansion of the Great Lakes, a full time security staff and $ 60,000,000 in the bank. Working class? He worked one day at GM thought it sucked and started his own Left-Wing paper to bitch about it every week.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by DUmmie
    I sweat bullets each week when I get my paycheck trying to juggle my money to decide to buy medicine or food after I pay bills
    But you keep that $200/month Comcast account with HSIA and HBO so that you can fellate Bill Maher every Friday night.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

I'm well educatedThen you should be able to get a decent paying job

I love my countryWhy are you trying to change it then

I love my family

I have MORE than a fucking clue about what is going ontoo bad it's all lies and projections lol

I'M ONE OF THE COMMON PEOPLE

Even though I dream about owning a new Land Rover, I could never afford it, because I wasn't born to privilegeI want a lot of shit that I can't afford, it's not a privilege to own something new. I'm also grateful of what I have, my first car(5 years ago) was an 89 camry that i had to get a job to save 750 dollars to buy during high school, I had to tap the starter to start it, the seats were faded, the navy blue color was faded to light purple, yet I still waxed the shit out of it because I worked for it, you know how shitty it is to say no to high school buddies that want to play DnD? My parent's bought me a car last year, a used 05 buick century (I'm 21 year-old male so other kids are like "that's not manly, that's a grandpa car." I don't care, this baby's paid for and will last me well into my marriage which happens in may 2014 ;P). I may have not bought it, but I'm really grateful they did. My parent's sacrificed taking a cruise, their honeymoon 25 years later, early and bought me the car; that's what you do, you sacrifice your own desires so that your kids can have better. Oh, I'm sorry, does that mess with your hedonistic selfish desires? Boo-teh fuq-who hahaha

I sweat bullets each week when I get my paycheck trying to juggle my money to decide to buy medicine or food after I pay billsYet, you seem to have an internet connection, most likely 1-2 flat screen tv's with cable, and you probably eat out every week or so.

I don't sneer at those less fortunate, I put my hand out or give them the last dollar out of my pocketSo, you're broke and you're giving to broke people, congrats; I'll save my money so I can provide for my family first and then help those less fortunate. Don't pick at the splinter in your brother's eye, before you remove the plank in yours.

I love my beautiful daughter, my beloved ex, my adorable sweetie, and all of my fur babies.and uncommon people can't love their family?

I'm one of the common people, and I'm proud to say I am.No, you're just a liberal that complains a lot.

Be well

Ah, liberal's.