1. #1 Is It Time To Leave America? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    LOL!!! It's time to leave!!!!

Sat Jul 21, 2012, 07:00 PM
    Yavin4

Is It Time To Leave America?

8%+ unemployment is rapidly becoming the new normal. We have a Republican party dominated by hot-headed, ignorant, racists like Michelle Bachman. We have a Democratic party that is too weak to stand up for their own principles. Rule by oligarchy has been approved by the SCOTUS. And now, we have to be armed to the teeth.

Is this the kind of country that you want to raise your children in? Is this the kind of nation that you want to grow old in and have to pay for your health care with a pathetic coupon from the govt instead of medicare? Do you want your tax dollars to pay for yet another war in Iran instead of education?

Emigrating to another nation is extremely difficult, but people do it every day when conditions in their native lands get so bad they have no choice. We're nearing that point.

I know some of you will call me a coward and say, "stay and fight". Tell me, how are you going to fight an oligarchy, the religious nut cases, and the bigots who are armed to the teeth all at the same time? With protests? Boycotts? Good luck with that.

I am preparing to leave and live else where.
    Yeah...sure you are retard, sure you are.
    May the FORCE be with you!

2. #2 Let them indulge their fantasy... 
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

I'll wager that the reality of their new surroundings will differ somewhat from their expectations!
    "Asakatsu Magatsu"

True victory is victory over oneself.

~ Morihei Ueshiba O-Sensei ~

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

And the reason that we are not encouraging these idiots to leave is...? Seriously, I would happily expend a portion of the US Treasury on one-way tickets overseas for leftists. It would mean that we could finally get America back into some semblance of Constitutional law.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    And the reason that we are not encouraging these idiots to leave is...? Seriously, I would happily expend a portion of the US Treasury on one-way tickets overseas for leftists. It would mean that we could finally get America back into some semblance of Constitutional law.
    There you go folks, "The Brain" has spoken....

and, as always, put it better than I could
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

I don't see an anchor tied to anyone's ass. If you feel that compelled, sayonara.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Yavin4

Is It Time To Leave America?
    For your Pigressives, absolutely! And don't forget to file that 'Renunciation of Citizenship' form before November, while you're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    There you go folks, "The Brain" has spoken....

and, as always, put it better than I could
    Nah, you'd have come up with it, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    For your Pigressives, absolutely! And don't forget to file that 'Renunciation of Citizenship' form before November, while you're at it.
    That's a good point. When the Proglodytes leave for their workers' paradise, we need to make sure that they don't keep voting in absentia and undo the good that they are doing by leaving.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!