1. #1 Romney camp: Obama's staff 'out-of-control' 
    For some reason... I have no trouble buying this.

On a conference call with reporters Ms. Cutter said Mr. Romney "is the most secretive person to run for president since Richard Nixon."

But Matt Rhoades, Mr. Romney's campaign manager, said that charge was so over-the-top that Mr. Obama needs to apologize for his entire campaign operation.

"President Obama's campaign hit a new low today when one of its senior advisers made a reckless and unsubstantiated charge to reporters about Mitt Romney that was so over the top that it calls into question the integrity of their entire campaign," Mr. Rhoades said in a statement. "President Obama ought to apologize for the out-of-control behavior of his staff, which demeans the office he holds. Campaigns are supposed to be hard fought, but statements like those made by Stephanie Cutter belittle the process and the candidate on whose behalf she works."
    Ms. Cutter is a long-time political operative who worked for Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, worked for Sen. John Kerry's campaign in 2004 and now works for Mr. Obama.
    Story is here

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    For some reason... I have no trouble buying this.

Story is here
    She basically accused Romney of committing a felony. I'd say that's out of control.

As far as being secretive, I can find just about anything I want about Romney going back decades. I'm still looking for obama's grammar school grades, his college transcripts, his accomplishments, his business dealings, his state senate record, and I could go on and on.

obama ought to give lessons in secrecy. At least it's something he seems good at - maybe the only thing.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    She basically accused Romney of committing a felony. I'd say that's out of control.

As far as being secretive, I can find just about anything I want about Romney going back decades. I'm still looking for obama's grammar school grades, his college transcripts, his accomplishments, his business dealings, his state senate record, and I could go on and on.

obama ought to give lessons in secrecy. At least it's something he seems good at - maybe the only thing.
    He sure can't keep the secret that his policies suck.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post

Agreed. Obama has kept everyone in the dark about pretty much everything.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

On a conference call with reporters Ms. Cutter said Mr. Romney "is the most secretive person to run for president since Richard Nixon."
    Oh, the hypocrisy!