Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Because there is videotape of Mitt Romney endorsing Roe v Wade in previous campaigns for office, he can't pick someone as pro-choice as Condi, because he would displease the religious right.
    I don't believe that "religious right" crap. The religious right will vote against the marxist and his DUmmy regardless the pick. The reliogious right will not vote for a known baby murdering supporter over ANY candidate from the GOP.

    It's time to stop the automatic reflex toward "conventional wisdom" and start analyzing for yourself. The Religious Right quietly despises O Blah Blah and his DUmmy.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,849
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I don't believe that "religious right" crap. The religious right will vote against the marxist and his DUmmy regardless the pick. The reliogious right will not vote for a known baby murdering supporter over ANY candidate from the GOP.

    It's time to stop the automatic reflex toward "conventional wisdom" and start analyzing for yourself. The Religious Right quietly despises O Blah Blah and his DUmmy.
    Do you really think Romney will pick Condi as his running mate? If not, why not?

    Romney has supported mandated health care, Roe v Wade and gay rights. Do you trust his "conversion" to conservatism? Because without that conversion, he's as liberal as Obama.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member Janice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Do you really think Romney will pick Condi as his running mate? If not, why not?

    Romney has supported mandated health care, Roe v Wade and gay rights. Do you trust his "conversion" to conservatism? Because without that conversion, he's as liberal as Obama.
    Romney may be liberal. But he is not a Marxist and he is not anti-american. And he has executive as well as private sector job creation experience. As left as Romney is, he is still as diff from 0bama as the sky is from the earth.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,374
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I don't believe that "religious right" crap. The religious right will vote against the marxist and his DUmmy regardless the pick. The reliogious right will not vote for a known baby murdering supporter over ANY candidate from the GOP.

    It's time to stop the automatic reflex toward "conventional wisdom" and start analyzing for yourself. The Religious Right quietly despises O Blah Blah and his DUmmy.
    If he was to pick her, I would have to carefully consider voting for him and there are a lot of people I know who are more to the right on religious issues than I am and they would probably choose not to vote at all if given the option between an Obama ticket and a conservative ticket with a pro-abortion candidate.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Western MI
    Posts
    2,360
    I'm pretty sure Romney wouldn't pick Condi. His past makes pro-lifers skittish as it is, a Rice pick would be a very bad political move. It's more up to congress to undo roe v wade anyway and even on pure principle, as a Christian I have to worry more about Obama not representing my values with his horrible record on pro-abortion and enslaving people with higher taxes/debt and less freedom. I will vote Romney unless he picks someone worse than Obama or Biden. Who on the right would that be?
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.



    Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    I'm pretty sure Romney wouldn't pick Condi. His past makes pro-lifers skittish as it is, a Rice pick would be a very bad political move. It's more up to congress to undo roe v wade anyway and even on pure principle, as a Christian I have to worry more about Obama not representing my values with his horrible record on pro-abortion and enslaving people with higher taxes/debt and less freedom. I will vote Romney unless he picks someone worse than Obama or Biden. Who on the right would that be?
    Ron Paul

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    538
    The point is, Romney has done NOTHING, ZERO to reach out to social conservatives during the primaries. He skipped ALL debates on the social issues, and he REFUSED to sign any pledges created by pro-family organizations. So why WOULDN'T he pick Rice as his running mate? He's been kicking sand in the faces of social conservatives all along, and he won the nomination. So I wouldn't be surprized if in his own delusional mind, that he thinks picking Condom Rice would be a winning strategy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,374
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    The point is, Romney has done NOTHING, ZERO to reach out to social conservatives during the primaries. He skipped ALL debates on the social issues, and he REFUSED to sign any pledges created by pro-family organizations. So why WOULDN'T he pick Rice as his running mate? He's been kicking sand in the faces of social conservatives all along, and he won the nomination. So I wouldn't be surprized if in his own delusional mind, that he thinks picking Condom Rice would be a winning strategy.
    He has said on national TV that he against abortion. I am going to take him at his word.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    8,066
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    I just saw a report on the WPIX Channel 11 News that the 'pro-choice evangelical', Condoleezza Rice is the "frontrunner" for Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney's VP nominee. Does he REALLY think social conservatives, like myself, are THAT desperate to stop Obama, that we would totally throw out our principles to do it? Not me!

    If Condom Rice is the VP nominee, I already have other plans for November 6th! Let the "moderates" elect Romney. Just don't ask conservatives, like myself, to vote for Flip-Flop Romney if the "pro-choice evangelical" is on the ticket!
    GFYS
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    If he was to pick her, I would have to carefully consider voting for him and there are a lot of people I know who are more to the right on religious issues than I am and they would probably choose not to vote at all if given the option between an Obama ticket and a conservative ticket with a pro-abortion candidate.
    Why don't you show these delicate creatures a few photos of late term abortions? A REALITY with the current Marxist occupant. Maybe they need to see the difference between the candidates. By the way, since when has a vice president's abortion stance decreased abortions? A little brains go a long way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    I'm pretty sure Romney wouldn't pick Condi. His past makes pro-lifers skittish as it is, a Rice pick would be a very bad political move. It's more up to congress to undo roe v wade anyway and even on pure principle, as a Christian I have to worry more about Obama not representing my values with his horrible record on pro-abortion and enslaving people with higher taxes/debt and less freedom. I will vote Romney unless he picks someone worse than Obama or Biden. Who on the right would that be?
    Romney would gain little to nothing politically by picking her. He needs to shore up the South and West by picking a staunch conservative. I particularly think he should get Rubio for the FL battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    The point is, Romney has done NOTHING, ZERO to reach out to social conservatives during the primaries. He skipped ALL debates on the social issues, and he REFUSED to sign any pledges created by pro-family organizations. So why WOULDN'T he pick Rice as his running mate? He's been kicking sand in the faces of social conservatives all along, and he won the nomination. So I wouldn't be surprized if in his own delusional mind, that he thinks picking Condom Rice would be a winning strategy.
    So go ahead and vote for the Marxist you moron. Every tantrum you throw against Romney should be compared to the Marxist. Grow up!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •