Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Please accept this picture of DU128 as his resignation from this board.

It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

You know, I really like Condi as a choice. It would be interesting to have someone with her foreign policy chops on the ticket.

It wouldn't bother me to have her on the ticket but there are better choices.
    Mike can relax, she won't be the pick.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Do you really think Romney will pick Condi as his running mate? If not, why not?

Romney has supported mandated health care, Roe v Wade and gay rights. Do you trust his "conversion" to conservatism? Because without that conversion, he's as liberal as Obama.
    I really don't know. What I do know is Romney is a really good politician and as such he would pick the VP that would assist him in getting elected. I don't believe Condi is the best draw in the battleground states.

Most blacks will vote for Maobama even if he dined in public on all those late term abortions. A majority of women are already in the bag for the Marxist.

Condi is a suitable pick and he could do worse. Look what we have now, a stupid plagiarist. Condi would destroy the DUmmy veep in a debate.

I'm convinced Romney will go for Rubio if Rubio will have him.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Ron Paul
    Well played!

AmPat I agree, Rubio seems the most likely and helpful choice.

I still don't understand why Obama ever picked Biden. He was at 1% popularity in the primaries and as for him being Obama's "in the know" guy for foreign policy.. he's been wrong about more things than not.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post

I still don't understand why Obama ever picked Biden. He was at 1% popularity in the primaries and as for him being Obama's "in the know" guy for foreign policy.. he's been wrong about more things than not.
    It makes you wonder if the choice was purely financial: Obama was in the pocket of Wall Street and Biden was in the pocket of MBNA and represented all those credit card companies that incorporated in Delaware so they wouldn't have to pay taxes and could jack up interest rates on the rest of us.

Two financial whores.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    It makes you wonder if the choice was purely financial: Obama was in the pocket of Wall Street and Biden was in the pocket of MBNA and represented all those credit card companies that incorporated in Delaware so they wouldn't have to pay taxes and could jack up interest rates on the rest of us.

Two financial whores.
    That must be it, makes sense. Neither of them are worth a plug nickel as far as running things. I know all presidents use advisers and that's a good thing, but my goodness.. the advisers for these two must be making bank.

Retread: that horse looks super disgusting and I'm very glad I wasn't eating when I opened this thread. :p
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post

Retread: that horse looks super disgusting and I'm very glad I wasn't eating when I opened this thread. :p
    Thank yew!
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by mike180 View Post
    The point is, Romney has done NOTHING, ZERO to reach out to social conservatives during the primaries. He skipped ALL debates on the social issues, and he REFUSED to sign any pledges created by pro-family organizations. So why WOULDN'T he pick Rice as his running mate? He's been kicking sand in the faces of social conservatives all along, and he won the nomination. So I wouldn't be surprized if in his own delusional mind, that he thinks picking Condom Rice would be a winning strategy.
    Yawn, yet more fake outrage and bluster from CU's faux conservative trolling coward. Sorry DUmbass, nobody here believes your fake conservative act anymore. Everyone here is tired of your two year old style temper tantrums. Just go and do what you originally have planned for the Presidential election and vote for the Marxist in Chief.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Romney needs somebody with 'fire' to balance his personality. It's been my complaint about him from the beginning, along with the fact that he's a New England conservative - which isn't considered conservative out here.

Rubio would be good. The guy is sharp and a fantastic speaker who always seems to have the facts.

I would REALLY like to see him select Allen West, but that might be over the top right now.

He's got to choose somebody more animated than himself who can light people up.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.