1. #1 Romney faces new questions over tenure at Bain 
    Banned
    Romney faces new questions over tenure at Bain

WASHINGTON, July 12 (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney faced new questions on Thursday over whether he worked for Bain Capital longer than he previously claimed, prompting denials from the campaign and criticism from President Barack Obama's campaign.

Romney, who made a fortune as a private equity executive at Bain, has said he left the firm in 1999, when he was tapped to lead the then-troubled Salt Lake City Olympics. But the Boston Globe reported on Thursday that public records indicate he was still registered as a top official at Bain for three more years.

The issue of timing is important because Romney has said he left Bain in 1999 and thus was not responsible for bankruptcies and layoffs at Bain-owned businesses after that time.

Citing Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) documents, the newspaper said Romney remained Bain's "sole stockholder, chairman of the board, chief executive officer and president" until 2002, when he and the firm finalized a severance deal.

I guess from this point on, they'll go through the motions of running a campaign, to save face, however Romney is pretty much over. Mark my words, this will sink him.

Romney's advisors want to keep their jobs through the summer, so they'll lie to Mitt and tell him they can fix this, but the argument that we knew was a lie (I wasn't at Bain when that all happened) had now been proven to be a very deliberate lie. Fox will no doubt try to defend venture capitalism--like Mary Poppins trying to defend date rape.

I honestly wish the GOP could have fielded a better candidate. But when you take the most moderate of the crazy fear-mongers, you still got a lame-ass fear-monger.

Instead of telling us how he would fix the ACA, he wants to throw it out. Instead of tell us how he would help improve the economy and job, he resorts to the same lame fear factor Obama-hater talking points. And that stunt at NAACP earlier this week, pathetic. Don't point the class warfare finger at Obama when you're race baiting by getting a crowd of blacks to boo you and then playing it over and over and over on the WET (White Entertainment Television, Fox.

Day late and a dollar short, nimrod...

But thanks for showing that you can keep up with the talking-points
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Day late and a dollar short, nimrod...

But thanks for showing that you can keep up with the talking-points
    It's Friday...Spicoli obviously doesn't have any classes scheduled today.

Hey thinksmall...what kind of talking points do you have to counter the fact that Obama 2012 donors say the Banin/Romney story is a lie?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    It's Friday...Spicoli obviously doesn't have any classes scheduled today.
    Do the special ed classes let out early in his neck of the woods on Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Hey thinksmall...what kind of talking points do you have to counter the fact that Obama 2012 donors say the Banin/Romney story is a lie?
    He doesn't.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Mark my words:

HAHA what a doofus.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

The adults took his Crayons away today. He's soiling his Depends in rage now.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    ... however Romney is pretty much over. Mark my words, this will sink him.
    lol! Fortune Magazine and FactCheck have both already effectively cut off this attempt to accuse Romney of a felony right at the ankles. Mark MY words, you blathering, vacuous, brain-dead jackass, this non-story is already dead due to the one thing liberal sewer-dwellers like you hate: FACTS. A month from now (apparently when you get back), this issue will be six feet under and not even Obama's scum-sucking campaign managers will want anything to do with it -- not even in admitting they were wrong about it.