1. #1 Iran Says Will Build a Nuclear Submarine—But Can It? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Published: Friday, 13 Jul 2012 | 1:07 PM ET
    By: James Burgess

Iran has announced plans to start
    building its first nuclear submarine—a piece of advanced military technology
    that only the most powerful nations on earth are even able to construct—and
    which runs on uranium enriched to such a level that it can double as the fuel
    source for a nuclear bomb.

I didn't think Imawearingdinnerjacket had a sense of humor!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

How about they load a ship with as many sailors as they can get on it and we'll turn it into a nuclear sub.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

I guess they could buy a rusting one from Russia, slap a new coat of paint on it, and claim they built it.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    I guess they could buy a rusting one from Russia, slap a new coat of paint on it, and claim they built it.
    They already own two Kilos that they bought from the Russians, and although they are diesel-electric, they are considered one of the best and quietest boats of their type in the world. Building a nuke is a really tall order for a country that hasn't been able to keep the malware out of their nuclear processing plants.

Talk about painting a target on their backs.......they can't exactly build a boat like this in an underground bunker in the mountains, if they lay a keel, the entire world is going to know about it, and it will be subject to sabotage from a hundred sources.

I'm gonna call a foul on this one........

doc

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    It would be better if they got one of those nifty Polish subs-you know, the ones with the screen doors!

Iran talking shit again huh. They had better finish their bomb making project first and see how that works out for them before they start on something as ambitious as a nuclear submarine.Personally I think this whole bomb project is going to lead to their downfall. Hey, wasn't Jimma Carter involved with nuclear subs? I am sure he would be glad to teach them everything he knows.
    "It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".