1. #1 DUmmies think one narrow camera angle tells the whole story about Palin speech 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002950797

Tx4obama (19,895 posts)

View profile

Sarah Palin has FINALLY fell all the way to the bottom of the barrel :)

Last edited Sun Jul 15, 2012, 05:16 AM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

Remember the days when Palin was on the biggest stages, had the best clothes, the best make-up folks, the best camera people catching her every move, even reporters filming her plane landing in Alaska in the middle of the night?

Well, those days are definitely OVER.

Here's a link to a RECORDED Ustream video of her at the Saturday July 14th Tea Party rally at the Wayne County Fairgrounds in Belleville, Michigan:

http://conservatives4palin.com/2012/...hread-363.html

Note: The stage is small, the crowd is small, the grass is half dead, her voice is SHRIEKING, and the camera is so far away you can't even see her - LOL
    No need to listen to her words because they are the same ol' bullshit - bashing Our President for everything she can think of to make up.
    Well, lie #1 - the stage is not that small. Lie #2 - the crowd is not small. Lie #3 - she is not "SHRIEKING." Lie #4 - the camera is not that far away -- it's just not zoomed in. The only truth is that yes, the grass is half dead, but so what? The grass is half dead in probably 60-70% of the country right now. Is the dead grass because of Palin?

Anyway, I want to go back to lie #2. If you go to the link the DUmmy provided, you will find two more links to investigate. Doing that brings up news reports with photos. Guess what the stories report and the photos show. A huge crowd!!!!

"I don't want you to be bummed, I don't want you to lose courage and I don't want you to lose hope and faith that things can be turned around, though the challenges do seem daunting," Palin told a cheering crowd of at least 400 strong gathered at the Wayne County Fairgrounds. "We must not lose our sense of optimism."
    How can these people be so dishonest when the facts and truth are so easy to find?

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Cracks me up that DU is still obsessed with Palin.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

There's still 400 people left in Detroit?
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002950797

Well, lie #1 - the stage is not that small. Lie #2 - the crowd is not small. Lie #3 - she is not "SHRIEKING." Lie #4 - the camera is not that far away -- it's just not zoomed in. The only truth is that yes, the grass is half dead, but so what? The grass is half dead in probably 60-70% of the country right now. Is the dead grass because of Palin?

Anyway, I want to go back to lie #2. If you go to the link the DUmmy provided, you will find two more links to investigate. Doing that brings up news reports with photos. Guess what the stories report and the photos show. A huge crowd!!!!

How can these people be so dishonest when the facts and truth are so easy to find?
    Because dishonesty is a positive character trait to DUmmies. We see it here every time a DUmmy posts; misleading half truths backed up by made up stories and out of context links courtesy of their MSM gods.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand