Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    I find it stunning that a conservative who doesn't tow the party line is entirely vilified around here and has a far worse reputation than a full blown leftist spouting relatively radical anti-capitalist arguments.

crazy
    He's about as conservative as obama is right wing.

I don't see anyone here who tows the party line. I don't agree with all of the Republican/Conservative talking points.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Agreeing or disagreeing doesn't matter. Think whatever you like as long as you do what you are told to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

I find it stunning that a conservative who doesn't tow the party line is entirely vilified around here and has a far worse reputation than a full blown leftist spouting relatively radical anti-capitalist arguments.

crazy
    We keep you around here because we need a village idiot to laugh at. Mike180 is about as conservative as you are but tried to claim that he was the only true conservative here, which nobody bought into. That's why he was so pissed off all of the time. Another thing is you at least post about different things unlike Mike180, who would only post if it would enable him to show his obsessive hatred of Mitt Romney.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

crazy
    Dood was nutz, man. Yeah, I'd rather have someone more conservative than Romney. I was a Cain guy back when it wasn't cool. But:

1. that doesn't mean that I'm going to throw a second term to Obama out of some sense of spite over him being my particular less-than-ideal candidate, and;
    2. abortion is a complete non-issue this election, and he knows it, and he's been told that repeatedly, and;
    3. the guy is a flaming fucking poseur who puts himself out there as a caricature of conservatives based upon his own bigoted Leftist stereotypes. It's the intellectual equivalent of having Tina Fey discussing politics as if she were Sarah Palin: it's just obviously fake and astoundingly stupid.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

crazy
    No, that is an example of tolerance, although you won't think that. He wasn't vilified for not towing the party line (most of us were not thrilled by a Romney presidency and supported other candidates in the primaries). What made him a pariah was his incessant repetition of the same points, while attacking anyone who disagreed with him as not being a "real" conservative, like him. He deliberately antagonized as many people here as he could, and refused to listen to anyone else, or attempt even a modicum of civility.

Having said that, we really ought to start slamming you more in the reputation category, expecially when you don't respond after one of your arguments has been blown out of the water. It's extremely annoying to destroy one of your arguments and have you abandon the thread instead of responding.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I went down the list, starting with Bachmann, to Cain, to Perry, to Newt and they all flopped.

I knew and mentioned here, as did others, that we were being force fed Romney. I didn't and don't think he's the best out there, but he's what we've got and I will vote for him because the alternative is 4 more years of the Fraud in Chief and I think 4 more years of him will finish this country, no matter if we hold the house and pick up the senate.

Having both chambers can mitigate some of obama's plans, but I believe he'll try to rule by executive order when possible. He's got nothing to lose if re-elected. It's his last hurrah - unless he goes for dictator which, given his ego isn't that unthinkable.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

All a bunch of RINO's here??

Gator, is that you?
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    If he's on the Blaze a lot, hope his computer is still in good shape. I've checked out some of the articles, but each time my old computer came up with various problems. I decided it was best not to go there.

I'm not a RINO by any means, but really don't want another 4 years of Obama. By the end of another term, we won't recognize our country. The Republicans are a minority party anyway. With guys like Mike, we can be assured that we'll have to endure more of Obama. Hope he's happy with that.

l
    I understand where mike is coming from but like Rummy said, you go to war with the military you have. I can't (in good conscience) NOT vote for Romney just because he's not conservative enough for me. Obama is destroying the country. Romney would stop the bleeding at least.

Also:
    I've stopped reading the thread at this ^ point in regard to The Blaze. I think you may be onto something there SLW because for the last 2 or 3 days, my computer monitor was all squiggly, like it was bouncing around in the car. I had forgotten that I visited the blaze a day or so before that and got a warning from my anti-virus. Yesterday it was so bad, I couldn't use the computer. I finally got it to stay on (the monitor) long enough to go back to a day before the above issue, and I uninstalled anything I installed since then. As of right now, it's running ok but I just wanted to let you guys know I had comp trouble and the blaze may have been the last straw.

Ok now back to where I was in the thread.

on edit: just a pet peeve, a tugboat will TOW the party line, a person will TOE the party line. I have others but that one is enough for now! :D
    Last edited by Gina; 07-17-2012 at 12:32 PM.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

I am sick and tired of you asshole RINOS throwing out your principles just to get the man with the (R) elected!
    You know what DUmmy 128? We are sick of you standing on the deck of a sinking ship and railing at the rescue ship because you didn't like the paint job. Good riddance to you FOOL. Now go support a losing cause that ultimately gets the Marxist re-elected. That'll show us!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    No, that is an example of tolerance, although you won't think that. He wasn't vilified for not towing the party line (most of us were not thrilled by a Romney presidency and supported other candidates in the primaries). What made him a pariah was his incessant repetition of the same points, while attacking anyone who disagreed with him as not being a "real" conservative, like him. He deliberately antagonized as many people here as he could, and refused to listen to anyone else, or attempt even a modicum of civility.

Having said that, we really ought to start slamming you more in the reputation category, expecially when you don't respond after one of your arguments has been blown out of the water. It's extremely annoying to destroy one of your arguments and have you abandon the thread instead of responding.
    Mike failed to respond to challenges when asked.What I find disingenuous was his false accusation of debates. He was the one who ignored people he knew would destroy his idiocy. He had no guts and no ammo for the idiocy he espoused. Made me think of most of our leftist retards and gutless anarchists on the board.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand