Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 A Romney-Rice Ticket Will NEVER NEVER NEVER Get My Vote!! 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    I just saw a report on the WPIX Channel 11 News that the 'pro-choice evangelical', Condoleezza Rice is the "frontrunner" for Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney's VP nominee. Does he REALLY think social conservatives, like myself, are THAT desperate to stop Obama, that we would totally throw out our principles to do it? Not me!

If Condom Rice is the VP nominee, I already have other plans for November 6th! Let the "moderates" elect Romney. Just don't ask conservatives, like myself, to vote for Flip-Flop Romney if the "pro-choice evangelical" is on the ticket!

oh shut the F#$k up, you were never going to vote for him anyway. I dont care who his VP was going to be, Mitt is 10x better then obama.

Let's change Mike's handle to Mike1 in recognition of his political IQ and/or his age.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Please I really dont care if you vote for him or not, we all know you are a obama supporter.

Just on pure intellectual grounds Rice would clean Bidens clock but she is a bit wooden for my tastes.

Because there is videotape of Mitt Romney endorsing Roe v Wade in previous campaigns for office, he can't pick someone as pro-choice as Condi, because he would displease the religious right.

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    I just saw a report on the WPIX Channel 11 News that the 'pro-choice evangelical', Condoleezza Rice is the "frontrunner" for Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney's VP nominee. Does he REALLY think social conservatives, like myself, are THAT desperate to stop Obama, that we would totally throw out our principles to do it? Not me!

If Condom Rice is the VP nominee, I already have other plans for November 6th! Let the "moderates" elect Romney. Just don't ask conservatives, like myself, to vote for Flip-Flop Romney if the "pro-choice evangelical" is on the ticket!
    WOW! Just think, if you were better informed, you'd already know that Condi was passed up...I knew about that @ 11:00 LAST night
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by mike180 View Post

Yawn, more faux outrage and bluster from CU's faux conservative trolling coward. Obama and Biden thank you for your support...but then again, that's who you want to win the election in the first place. Your past actions, supporting Jerry Brown over the more conservative Meg Whitman, prove that you never have been and never will be a conservative and your refusal to vote for the more conservative candidate for President sets that in stone. It also shows that you do not give a damn what happens to America and want to see her continue it's spiral into the crapper with Obama's reelection.

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Coward128 View Post

I already have other plans for November 6th! I plan on voting for Obama/Biden!
    Fixed for accuracy. Can we please ban this idiot now.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.