Thread: Ack I threw up in my mouth a little :(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    I think she's on a suicide run. For her career.
    Her what now?

"Do you know how many Republican billionaires are giving money to Romney? All of them,"
    Um, Sarah? Do you know how many Democrat billionaires are giving money to Obama? All of them. See, we can play that game too. Seriously, a guy like this looks at a Q list celebrity like Silverman as something he scrapes from the bottom of his shoe. Shame because she isn't hard to look at.

"Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

I'm sorry: who is this ditzy, ugly broad again?

Horse face, hideous voice, and lesbian. Body isn't winning any awards, either. Why would any guy be interested in banging her? May as well fuck a knothole in a fence. At least the knothole will be quiet when you're done and won't immediately run to TMZ to talk about the size of your penis.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    I'm sorry: who is this ditzy, ugly broad again?

Horse face, hideous voice, and lesbian. Body isn't winning any awards, either. Why would any guy be interested in banging her? May as well fuck a knothole in a fence. At least the knothole will be quiet when you're done and won't immediately run to TMZ to talk about the size of your penis.
    She was dating Jimmy Kimmel for quite a while. Some of her comedy is amusing...but can't quite figure this latest little kerfufful.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Maybe the "shock" style comedy remains within a certain demographic. Maybe I'm now too old to appreciate it. Maybe I'm just tired of comedians being "shocking" instead of having good material. But, this sucks so much, it's almost sad. No comedy, no taste, the message (if there is one) is lost on the absurdity.