Results 1 to 10 of 17

Hybrid View

  1. #1 10 reasons to dislike Mitt Romney 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    Saw this list on Facebook.



    1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.

    2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.

    3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)

    4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.

    5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.

    6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America?

    7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!

    8. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.

    9. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.

    10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad. Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans.



    Man, what a scumbag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,882
    The Dems are doing their best on #3 with Bane. And it's working.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    The Dems are doing their best on #3 with Bane. And it's working.
    That's because of the mainstream media, which, unfortunately, the majority of America still listens to without ever questioning.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    That's because of the mainstream media, which, unfortunately, the majority of America still listens to without ever questioning.

    The Dems are playing Romney like a fiddle and it's painful to watch. Obama is so beatable it isn't funny. And we have Mit.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,906
    Instead of whining about Mitt, we ought to be trumpeting that we have a decent man, one who has intelligence and has lived a good life. And God, he managed to make a lot of money through his hard work and intelligence. Oh, what an example to give to American youth!! We need someone who talks about smoking crack in his youth (he conveniently says nothing about his life a tad later), has mysterious backing for his college (just where did that college money come from?) and has never been in the private sector.

    It should be easy to beat someone like Obama. I hope the Republicans and the American people wake up and just lay it on the line----you can have someone who has driven us down that road toward the Greek economy or someone with more than half a brain who at least might be able to help us turn the course of our country around.

    Never before has there been such a clear-cut choice, such a black and white comparison (and not talking about race), It's the classic good vs the not so good.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,749
    Even Bill Clinton mentioned that Mitt Romney was great at making money.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,882
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Instead of whining about Mitt, we ought to be trumpeting that we have a decent man, one who has intelligence and has lived a good life. And God, he managed to make a lot of money through his hard work and intelligence. Oh, what an example to give to American youth!! We need someone who talks about smoking crack in his youth (he conveniently says nothing about his life a tad later), has mysterious backing for his college (just where did that college money come from?) and has never been in the private sector.

    It should be easy to beat someone like Obama. I hope the Republicans and the American people wake up and just lay it on the line----you can have someone who has driven us down that road toward the Greek economy or someone with more than half a brain who at least might be able to help us turn the course of our country around.

    Never before has there been such a clear-cut choice, such a black and white comparison (and not talking about race), It's the classic good vs the not so good.

    Unfortunately my dear, near half and I'm afraid more of the country still think the good looking, clean, black (or half black) guy still walks on water.


    Romney is having and letting Bain be hung around his neck and his people think it's just going to "go away". I can't believe the RNC let this fool get the nod...
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
    LMAO.

    And the worst part is, Kerry married the marrier. He is living the high-life on Republican money. Scumbag.
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •