Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Calm down, no one cares about bain (cept idiots already in the bag for obama) This will blow over and can be turned around after he is nominated. The problem you describe could and would happen to any Republican due to the MSM being in the bag for obama. Do you really think if obama had the same problem the MSM would be hounding him like Romney?
    What I do care about is 4 more for Obama and I don't see Mitt stopping him. Bain is doing damage and Mitt's team doesn't know how to stop the bleeding.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    What I do care about is 4 more for Obama and I don't see Mitt stopping him. Bain is doing damage and Mitt's team doesn't know how to stop the bleeding.
    What my point is how can anyone stop the damage with the MSM in obamas pocket? Its just has to blow over and if Romney can kick some ass in the debates or (and this is just a crazy hope) he is waiting to release more tax returns hope to show he has no problems in his past.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    What my point is how can anyone stop the damage with the MSM in obamas pocket? Its just has to blow over and if Romney can kick some ass in the debates or (and this is just a crazy hope) he is waiting to release more tax returns hope to show he has no problems in his past.
    You just hit a major part of the problem, too much reaction on Romneys part and not enough offense. If Romney has ammo, go after Obama 110% until the MSM can't ignore you.

I just don't see that happening.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    You just hit a major part of the problem, too much reaction on Romneys part and not enough offense. If Romney has ammo, go after Obama 110% until the MSM can't ignore you.

I just don't see that happening.
    I agree. I see this demand to release more tax returns as an opportunity for the left to find even more stuff to attack Romney on. If I were Romney I would agree to release more tax returns when 0bama releases his college transcripts. This is just too obvious and too easy (from a conservative prospective). How tough can it be to play this game? Apparently too tough for Romney advisers.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    I agree. I see this demand to release more tax returns as an opportunity for the left to find even more stuff to attack Romney on. If I were Romney I would agree to release more tax returns when 0bama releases his college transcripts. This is just too obvious and too easy (from a conservative prospective). How tough can it be to play this game? Apparently too tough for Romney advisers.

Of course it is. And a refusal to release them will result in "What's Mitt hiding in those records?". After all, the last four presidents released many years of tax records, as did Mitt's dad when he ran for president. This is already being played out on the obvious left-leaning shows, like Rachel Maddow's show.

It's politics, like always. "What's he hiding?" is pretty common-the birthers like Sheriff Joe continue to try this tactic on Obama, but unfortunately for them, the majority of people accept the birth certificate at face value.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Even Bill Clinton mentioned that Mitt Romney was great at making money.

I think the hurdle is that Mitt Romney made his money in the financial sector, rather than the manufacturing. It's really easy to say "I built this factory from nothing, I know how industry works" than it is to say "I built this financial firm from nothing, I know how to exploit government tax loopholes via arbitrage to take existing companies and saddle them with tax-free debt that I get to call an asset in order to return a profit to investors without any need to know what products or services the company was actually providing."

Just sayin'

What's Mitt hiding? Really? Obama hid everything with the MSM help and nobody made a peep. What's Obama hiding? Way more than Mitt I'd wager, and here even we on a conservative board are talking about Mitt's tax returns and stuff.

I agree that Mitt needs to come out swinging more because beating Obama should be easier than falling down. It goes even beyond the birther thing. I believe he's a citizen as I think most people do. What does the RNC do about it? Ignore it of course. I wish we had leadership that would come out and say how important it is to keep our eye on the prize and go against attacks, and then hit the ball into the outfield and run with the obvious Obama failings and NON transparency.

Two right off the top. Obama has taken in about $9k from Bain Capital in campaign contributions, secondly he touts GE, who only have about a third of their workforce in the US. Only Obama can outsource I guess?
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.