Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Iraeli tour bus bombed in Bulgaria 
    Haven't seen an article on it yet. Just a notification on my phone. More to follow.

EDIT: Irael blames Iran. I think it is safe to say they had a hand in this.
    Last edited by Generation Why?; 07-18-2012 at 01:26 PM.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

According to NBC this morning, the bomber had a fake Michigan driver's license.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Are they sure that it was fake? And was it a Dearborn address?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Are they sure that it was fake? And was it a Dearborn address?
    Wouldnt shock me with all the muzzies in that city on a side note DUmmies sunk to a new level (if that were possible) by saying that they wouldn't put it past the Israel's to blow that bus up to give them an excuse to attack Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Wouldnt shock me with all the muzzies in that city on a side note DUmmies sunk to a new level (if that were possible) by saying that they wouldn't put it past the Israel's to blow that bus up to give them an excuse to attack Iran.
    Their trooferism doesn't stop at 9/11.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I could believe that it was an American Muslim, or that it was an Iranian agent impersonating one. However, since this is the anniversary date of the Buenos Aires bombing, which was perpetrated by Iran, it's a safe bet that Iran is responsible.

The DUmmies continue to impress with their cluelessness. They would rather believe that civilized people murder their own children in order to excuse their desire to attack another country, rather than accept that barbarians who have previously murdered children did so again.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Don't we all. They wouldn't know yet if it was fake. The DMV doesn't move that fast.

Seriously though this is awful. I think Israel is going to pop off on Iran very, very soon.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Bomber had a fake Michigan drivers license...

With a Baton Rouge, LA address...

Swedish Muzzie... former Guantanamo inmate...
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    Bomber had a fake Michigan drivers license...

With a Baton Rouge, LA address...

Swedish Muzzie... former Guantanamo inmate...
    B-b-b-b-but... I thought that the Gitmo detainees that we released promised to be good! They pinky-swore on it and everything! My faith in the humanity of reformed terrorists is now shattered.
    --Odysseus

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Don't we all. They wouldn't know yet if it was fake. The DMV doesn't move that fast.

Seriously though this is awful. I think Israel is going to pop off on Iran very, very soon.

If the bmv in MI is anything like the DOT in PA we may never know. We would have cured cancer here twenty years ago if our best medical minds didn't have to wait in line to renew their license every few years.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it....