#1 10 reasons to dislike Mitt Romney
07-17-2012, 06:39 PM
- Join Date
- May 2012
Saw this list on Facebook.
1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.
2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)
4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.
5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.
6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America?
7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!
8. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.
9. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad. Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans.
Man, what a scumbag.
07-17-2012, 07:14 PM
The Dems are doing their best on #3 with Bane. And it's working.May the FORCE be with you!
- Join Date
- May 2012
07-18-2012, 12:03 AM
Instead of whining about Mitt, we ought to be trumpeting that we have a decent man, one who has intelligence and has lived a good life. And God, he managed to make a lot of money through his hard work and intelligence. Oh, what an example to give to American youth!! We need someone who talks about smoking crack in his youth (he conveniently says nothing about his life a tad later), has mysterious backing for his college (just where did that college money come from?) and has never been in the private sector.
It should be easy to beat someone like Obama. I hope the Republicans and the American people wake up and just lay it on the line----you can have someone who has driven us down that road toward the Greek economy or someone with more than half a brain who at least might be able to help us turn the course of our country around.
Never before has there been such a clear-cut choice, such a black and white comparison (and not talking about race), It's the classic good vs the not so good.
" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."
"A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"
07-18-2012, 04:11 AM
Even Bill Clinton mentioned that Mitt Romney was great at making money.
07-18-2012, 07:21 AM
Unfortunately my dear, near half and I'm afraid more of the country still think the good looking, clean, black (or half black) guy still walks on water.
Romney is having and letting Bain be hung around his neck and his people think it's just going to "go away". I can't believe the RNC let this fool get the nod...May the FORCE be with you!
07-18-2012, 07:40 AM
The differences are obvious ... to most of us and anybody else willing to put in the effort and look beyond the convenience of TV news. But... WE are apparently becoming a minority overall. Add to that ... they (the liberal media, dems) cheat. We dont. Fraud... even massive fraud is their constant friend and companion. Their ideology is a study in the art and the craft of slight of hand to fool as many people as possible. Add to that, the media complex, educational system and the imbedded bureaucracy that is on their side. All the while the end justifies the means.
Now remember all those years we (at least I certainly did) had to defend Bush because he wouldnt defend himself? Remember how McCain wouldnt dare mention Husseins middle name? He even fired a conservative aide who did indeed mention that name. I must say that although I defended Bush all that time I had, had enough half way through Bushs first term and left the republican party to register independent. I didnt leave them. They left me. And ever since I have struggled to get our party back. I am a conservative independent until we get the republican party back from the ruling repukes. And my passion is based on series of issues not a single issue like Mike1234 or whatever his name was. A third party is absolute suicide. So I prefer to make the RINOs go find another party and to take back my beloved republican party.
The midterms was a nice start. But its only a start. Im pretty confident that with the help of the tea party we are going to sweep the House and the Senate again this next election. Thats the great news. The sad news we will still have the Weasel 'R' leadership that tag teamed with the media and the dems to force Romney on us. A decent American, a decent family man and a decent businessman but a typical big government rino nonetheless. And liberalism has a funny twist when it infects those on our side as we saw with Bush and McCain and the machine, the 'leadership' and the bureaucracy they helped infect our government with. Bush as president and McCain as Senator. As if the left needed our help. Anyways I hope Im proven wrong but Romney appears to be living in a fantasy world of political civility. The same disease that overwhelmed Bush and McCain to the end. Before its all through we are going to be starving for red meat.
0bama is a vile, ripe, sitting target. The more he opens his fly trap, the more he exposes his perverseness. And all of us are shouting from the gallery for Romney to say this or that. Or to strike here or there. But Romney appears to be insulated by the GOP machine and the hard core rino advisers he has surrounded himself with from conservative rationale about how to retort and strike back. Its so easy.... to us. To conservatives. Its as obvious as night and day. But as I say liberalism has a special twist when it infects our side. We will have to drag Romney kicking and screaming all the way. We will have to snap him out of his dream walk in civility-land to face the dragon that seeks to devour us and our nation whole. Hopefully we and the tea party will make it easier with the House and the Senate races. And hopefully he picks a conservative VP (not Condi) who is willing to take the arrows and return fire. Like Cheney did for Bush. Gosh ... I miss that man. That was a mans, man. And I hope Liz Cheney steps into the ring at some point.
You know... the 'kick in the pants' is ... this whole thing is so unnecessary. We have a back bench such as we have never seen before. We have dynamite, qualified and willing conservatives up the wazoo. But the GOP leadership just couldnt help itself. They are so afraid of conservatism. And of losing their power ... to conservatives! Sometimes I wonder who is more afraid of us. We HAVE to win this next election. And several elections beyond .. if the GOP doesnt screw that up too, before we can replace the ensconced, ever compromising weasel leadership.
Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
07-18-2012, 08:31 AM
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|