Thread: Fucker, too

1. #1 Fucker, too 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    And BDS spreads to The Supremes!!!

Wed Jul 18, 2012, 09:18 PM
    IDemo

Fucker, too

Last edited Wed Jul 18, 2012, 09:19 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
    Scalia on ruling in Bush v. Gore: ‘Get over it’

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia said Wednesday that the 5-4 decision that delivered the Presidency of the United States to George W. Bush in 2000 was the most controversial ruling of his career at the nation’s top court.

“I guess the one that created the most waves of disagreement was Bush v. Gore,” he told CNN’s Piers Morgan. “That comes up all the time, and my usual response is: get over it.”

“Get over the possible corruption of the American presidential system?” Morgan asked, as Scalia laughed. “Justice Scalia?”

“Look, my court didn’t bring the case into court,” Scalia responded. “It was brought into the courts by Al Gore. He is the one that wanted courts to decide the question. When Richard Nixon thought he had lost the election because of chicanery in Chicago, he chose not the bring it into the courts, but Al Gore wanted the courts to decide it.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/1...e-get-over-it/

First, you select the worst president ever, overriding the voters' wishes, then you choose to make their voices disappear altogether under the din of corporate cash.

Fuck you, fat Tony.
    I love these threads!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

2. #2 Hey, they can keep the blame game going forever... 
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    And BDS spreads to The Supremes!!!

I love these threads!!!!

It's amazing how Dubya is to blame for every bad move Obummer makes even after almost a full term with the Messiah at the helm. The Blameless One can do no wrong!
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Wed Jul 18, 2012, 09:18 PM
    IDemo

Last edited Wed Jul 18, 2012, 09:19 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
    Scalia on ruling in Bush v. Gore: ‘Get over it’

First, you select the worst president ever, overriding the voters' wishes, then you choose to make their voices disappear altogether under the din of corporate cash.
    Move on dot org DUmmie.

That 'corporate cash' remark caught my attention. How many millions did Obama get from corporations? It's always hypocrisy with these people.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Move on dot org DUmmie.

That 'corporate cash' remark caught my attention. How many millions did Obama get from corporations? It's always hypocrisy with these people.
    Their point of view on that is "It isn't corruption, buying influence, or Crony Capitalism when we do it." In other words, it's much like their view of Fascism.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Move on dot org DUmmie.

You want to know which corporations are Obama contributors? Look at who got the most stimulus money.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim54 View Post
    It's amazing how Dubya is to blame for every bad move Obummer makes even after almost a full term with the Messiah at the helm. The Blameless One can do no wrong!
    9/11 happened not even 8 months after GWB took office. He hardly had hardly warmed up his new chair or had a chance to enjoy the newly installed, semen-free carpet in the Oval Office, yet anyone who dared suggest that 9/11 was -- at least in part -- the result of Clinton's policies was viciously attacked and told "Clinton's not president anymore!" When Obama took office, I absolutely KNEW these hypocrites would not hold to the same attitude regarding GWB.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    9/11 happened not even 8 months after GWB took office. He hardly had hardly warmed up his new chair or had a chance to enjoy the newly installed, semen-free carpet in the Oval Office, yet anyone who dared suggest that 9/11 was -- at least in part -- the result of Clinton's policies was viciously attacked and told "Clinton's not president anymore!" When Obama took office, I absolutely KNEW these hypocrites would not hold to the same attitude regarding GWB.

Please!!! We all know Bu$h and Condi were warned years before of the exact time and location of the attack!!!

What's wrong with you???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Gore is the one who decided to take the election to the courts and he lost. There have been several recounts carried out by media outlets and they all come out the same, Bush won...GET OVER IT ALREADY!
    "It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".