Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Delete My Account 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    The CU is a forum for RINOS, NOT conservatives. I have taken enough abuse around here. You can't argue with idiots (as Glenn Beck says) who would vote for Hitler or Stalin if they had an (R) after their name, just because they are not Obumbler. You win Zathras. You can fuck Meg Whitman up her asshole, for all I care! I know, "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out." I am sick and tired of you asshole RINOS throwing out your principles just to get the man with the (R) elected! You all could care less if the culture is turing into Sodom and Gomorrah, just so long as you're all getting your tax cuts! My threads have been moved and deleted, just because I didn't worship the ground that Flip Romney walks on, and because you RINOS are too fucking afraid to debate me. Well, you RINOS all need a reality check. Romney will LOSE without the social conservative base. I am NOT voting for Flip Romney, unless he picks a Rick Santorum or a Mike Huckabee. I vote based on a "litmus test" on the social issues, and so far, Romney hasn't passed.

This forum has become just like the DU. I thought real conservatives believed in free speech. This forum does NOT. RINOs rule around here, and I am not welcome.

Before I go for good, I would like you all to check out sites like WorldNetDaily & The Blaze. Look at the comments following the posts. You will definitely see that users on those posts feel the same way as I do about Flip Romney. He might not win, because social conservatives might not show up.

I also expect this thread to either be deleted or moved, because the mods are too chickenshit to respond in a popular subcategory.

Please delete my account. I hope you RINOS all have fun in your delusional world. Goodbye, and good riddance! This is my last post on the RINO Underground.

Well bye

Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Awww...poor Mikey picked up his ball and Left.

You get your wish!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    My threads have been moved and deleted, just because I didn't worship the ground that Flip Romney walks on, and because you RINOS are too fucking afraid to debate me.
    Your threads have been moved from time to time but not deleted, like this thread for instance, what would warrant this being Political News, since Whiny isn't public I'll put it in Moonbat so non members and members alike can see how the God fearing social conservative can suggest in the most vile way how we can have anal sex.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Awww, poor baby had his widdle feewings hurt and stomped off like a two year old throwing a tantrum.

So much faux outrage and bluster in this one. To the end he refused to admit who he really wants to win the election, Obama & Biden. Oh well, another troll bites the dust.

By the way...I looked at those 2 sites Mike180 mentioned and couldn't find any "social conservatives" complaining about Romney and threatening to withhold their vote.
    Last edited by Zathras; 07-16-2012 at 10:21 AM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Wow. Glenn Beck? Really? That's your mark for what does or does not make a conservative? That's what the idiots at DU would do. Are you sure you're not a mole?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Wow. Glenn Beck? Really? That's your mark for what does or does not make a conservative? That's what the idiots at DU would do. Are you sure you're not a mole?
    If he's on the Blaze a lot, hope his computer is still in good shape. I've checked out some of the articles, but each time my old computer came up with various problems. I decided it was best not to go there.

I'm not a RINO by any means, but really don't want another 4 years of Obama. By the end of another term, we won't recognize our country. The Republicans are a minority party anyway. With guys like Mike, we can be assured that we'll have to endure more of Obama. Hope he's happy with that.

l
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Mikey, everybody here respected your right to speak your mind. What you don't understand is that you don't have an automatic right to be taken seriously when you repeat the same imbecilic talking points over and over. I tried to steer you into other areas so that you could establish a presence here, but you refused to change your style, and managed to annoy everbody here. However, note that you were not banned or subjected to anything other than disagreement, which is not what would have happened at DU. You brought it on yourself. Stop blaming us.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Why do people ask to have their accounts deleted? Can't they just refrain from posting like normal people do?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis