Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I suspect that we're looking at more of a Jared Loughner type of lone loon, rather than a member of a movement, but it's too early to tell.
    Looks like we have a winner.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Sorry. Not so much.

The James Holmes that is in custody is a registered Democrat.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...tered-Democrat

Being a registered democrat does not negate my theory. Most states make voters register with a party affiliation, these days. It doesn't tell us whether someone is an activist for a specific cause. It's better to do a little more research and see what causes the lunatic is involved with.

I don't remember anyone looking up Scott Roeder's or John Eric Rudolph's voter registrations, but the first was connected to the Montana Freemen and the latter to the Army of God. That tells me more than if they were registered republicans, because I know registered republicans in general don't walk into a church on a Sunday morning and blow away an usher because during the week that usher is an ob/gyn who performs abortions.

Did you see the posters at Freerepublic this morning trying to make a guy named James Holmes whose mother lives in San Diego into an Iranian muslim?

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    1. Word is getting out.
    2. Even when it is confirmed that he isn't a member of the Tea Party the "sheep" will continue to believe the lie.
    But watch and learn; those same political hack bastards won't apologize nor will they "report" that the murdering A-hole was a CONFIRMED DIMORAT. A fact that will go unreported just as surely as these A-hole political hacks "suggested" that he was a Conservative. These A-holes knew what they were doing. It was as deliberate as the Jared Loughner debacle. It is a DIM strategy pure and simple and it needs exposing whenever they do it.

We should NOT LET IT GO. These A-hole, political hacks need to be exposed for their hypocrisy and shameless negligence and malfeasance as many times as possible so that, and until our stupid/ignorant public stop listening to them.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

From Breitbart:

Update (12:49 EDT): Newly-released information on the suspect's birthdate (which, as indicated in our initial report, was a slight mismatch), combined with new details Breitbart News has obtained about the suspect's likely addresses, together suggest that the suspect may, in fact, not have been registered to vote.
    My theory is that he is a deranged Julie Newmar fan who thought that Anne Hathaway would be a lame Catwoman.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    From Breitbart:
    Update (12:49 EDT): Newly-released information on the suspect's birthdate (which, as indicated in our initial report, was a slight mismatch), combined with new details Breitbart News has obtained about the suspect's likely addresses, together suggest that the suspect may, in fact, not have been registered to vote.
    My theory is that he is a deranged Julie Newmar fan who thought that Anne Hathaway would be a lame Catwoman.
    Possibly. However, he is a 24 yo male "student" living in/@ Denver. These facts suggest that his ideology is a liberal kool aid drinker.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Possibly. However, he is a 24 yo male "student" living in/@ Denver. These facts suggest that his ideology is a liberal kool aid drinker.
    What would you call someone in grad school (other than "sir")?

uploaded by HolmesCollection on Nov 7, 2011
    This is a very heartfelt song, that is meant to inspire love and peace. through all that is being accomplished through the Occupy Wall Street Movement. We will get through this tough time as long as we Keep Love Alive.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Moving from North Carolina to an hour south of Seattle, I have noticed this
    Let me guess, you are a Geoduck attending Evergreen State college? If so, that explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    Let me guess, you are a Geoduck attending Evergreen State college? If so, that explains a lot.
    Not quite. I am a soldier stationed at Lewis-McChord
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    What would you call someone in grad school (other than "sir")?
    I call most men sir if I respect them. You I'd call DUmbass after knowing you for less than 5 minutes. BTW DUmbass, I've been to grad school and I'm not impressed. Titles and educational levels have and never will impress me. Actions and character are the measure of a man to me.
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand