Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just checked Media Matters website. I was shocked that DU scooped them on this Rush/shooting connection. Also Drudge.

The amazing thing is the degree of dissent against Nadin. Some of these guys are going to get tombstoned if they aren't careful.

Zax2me (1,855 posts)

I remember when this same bull was said about the lunatic that tried to murder Gabrielle Giffords.
    Until it was leaked how much he hated George little-bush.
    Then it kind of died down.

This particular lunatic painted his hair red and told police he was the joker - after shooting up a Batman movie viewing. From that you get stochastic terrorism?

This all borders on sick.
    Sick that some are politicizing a tragedy while bodies still litter the floor.
    Stochastic terrorism?
    My ass.

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

We have turned the nut houses loose on the street and we bitch when the cities make ordinances against them sitting and sleeping in the middle of sidewalks, no semblance of order should be maintained because it is a civil right to be fucking nuts.
    We glorify crazies as open minded, intellectual and free spirited, but when someone goes out and blows a bunch of people away suddenly it's the guns fault or a talk show host or an evil hate filled Tea party grandma influencing people.
    The whole world has gone fucking nuts!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

NB is an idiot. (Stating the obvious.) It/she uses the adjective "stochastic" without having a clue as to what the word means. NB must be one of those people who thinks using polysyllabic words wrong makes them look smart. A "stochastic terrorist" would be a random terrorist and a random terrorist is just that, random.

nadinbrzezinski (106,337 posts)

23. What you call conspiracy theory

Is well understood science at this point.

Have a good day, some folks simply do not get science.
    They say this about global warming, erm, climate change. If you don't believe it then you're an ignoramus redneck that wants the world to burn. Oh, and you hate science.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    We have turned the nut houses loose on the street and we bitch when the cities make ordinances against them sitting and sleeping in the middle of sidewalks, no semblance of order should be maintained because it is a civil right to be fucking nuts.
    We glorify crazies as open minded, intellectual and free spirited, but when someone goes out and blows a bunch of people away suddenly it's the guns fault or a talk show host or an evil hate filled Tea party grandma influencing people.
    The whole world has gone fucking nuts!
    Agreed.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Whats funny, is that the libs always have to find someone to blame for all the countries woes. Just because this guy was a freakin nutjob it was rush's fault that he is a nutjob according to the libs. Why can't they accept the fact that the country is full of nutjobs and that there is no one to blame but themselves?
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land