Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Dear Toddler,

Read your own Bible you little moron in the making. You aren't going to heaven either. Neither your dog nor your grampa is in Heaven, they are dead and rotting in the ground... the Bible says so. Sorry to tell you this you adorable little cherub, but your parents aren't just assholes, they are ignorant assholes who haven't even studied their own religion. You cannot maintain that the Bible is the absolute troof and 100 perint akerrit and believe that Fido and Pa-Pa are in Heaven. Not only are they not in heaven, but they have no memory of you. All that time you wasted being brave, you might as well cry your ignorant little heart out right now. Oh, and Mommy and Daddy aren't going to heaven either.
    And once again CU's gay contingent shows just how tollerant and loving they really are. Why don't you just get it over and wish death on this kid like your hate filled brothers and sisters have done Nova.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    And once again CU's gay contingent shows just how tollerant and loving they really are. Why don't you just get it over and wish death on this kid like your hate filled brothers and sisters have done Nova.
    He has no trouble showing what he actually is without the help of anyone doesn't he.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    He has no trouble showing what he actually is without the help of anyone doesn't he.
    Yup, just another part of a minority that wants to impose their moralities (or lack thereof) on the majority.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

You aren't going to heaven either. Neither your dog nor your grampa is in Heaven, they are dead and rotting in the ground... the Bible says so.
    Post some passages please.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Yup, just another part of a minority that wants to impose their moralities (or lack thereof) on the majority.
    3% of the population trying to force the rest of the 310 million people in the U.S. to accept their lifestyle as normal.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Toddler sings "no homos in Heaven;"
    OK, I lauged, call me a bad person, I don't give a shit. Then I saw Nova's stupid post ("Read the Bible yourself, you dang three-year-old toddler! Grrrr!") and I laughed even more.

Dear Toddler,

Read your own Bible you little moron in the making. You aren't going to heaven either. Neither your dog nor your grampa is in Heaven, they are dead and rotting in the ground... the Bible says so. Sorry to tell you this you adorable little cherub, but your parents aren't just assholes, they are ignorant assholes who haven't even studied their own religion. You cannot maintain that the Bible is the absolute troof and 100 perint akerrit and believe that Fido and Pa-Pa are in Heaven. Not only are they not in heaven, but they have no memory of you. All that time you wasted being brave, you might as well cry your ignorant little heart out right now. Oh, and Mommy and Daddy aren't going to heaven either.
    Very nice. You want your views and lifestyle accepted yet you are not able to accept the views and lifestyle of those who oppose you.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Very nice. You want your views and lifestyle accepted yet you are not able to accept the views and lifestyle of those who oppose you.
    Of couse he does. It's SOP for the minority known as gays in America. It's like Nerdrage but for gays and just as ineffective.

Dear Toddler,

Wow. You make pond scum look appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    3% of the population trying to force the rest of the 310 million people in the U.S. to accept their lifestyle as normal.
    It's not 3%. Recent, far more accurate studies have shown it might not even be 2%.