Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    OK, I lauged, call me a bad person, I don't give a shit. Then I saw Nova's stupid post ("Read the Bible yourself, you dang three-year-old toddler! Grrrr!") and I laughed even more.

Glad to be of service. Of course you knew that my post was intended for you.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Post some passages please.
    For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.
    What versus are those?
    If you are quoting scripture it is customary to list book, chapter and verse and what do these texts have to do with anything that you wrote?
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 07-22-2012 at 05:49 PM.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

For to him <snip>
    Yeah, actually those passages are talking about how man will not know his earthly existence after he dies. The last verse, in particular, confirms this. What he will know, if he is righteous, will be the Kingdom of Heaven and if he is not it will be something else. That's what the entire chapter talks about.

As it is with politics and economics you continue to post on subjects you know nothing about.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Yeah, actually those passages are talking about how man will not know his earthly existence after he dies. The last verse, in particular, confirms this. What he will know, if he is righteous, will be the Kingdom of Heaven and if he is not it will be something else. That's what the entire chapter talks about.

As it is with politics and economics you continue to post on subjects you know nothing about.
    I guess I should leave him alone, it's good that he even reads the bible.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I guess I should leave him alone, it's good that he even reads the bible.
    No, no, you were right...book, chapter and verse are customary.

He must think those conservadudes is pretty stoopid and wouldn't figure it out. After all he said the Bible says once you're dead you're dead and that's it. Huh? The entire book is about salvation after death and how to get there. It was an incredibly dumb thing to post on his part.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Why do these people make it so easy for us?

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/30/indian...death-threats/

Say what you will about the song and the cheering (I personally find it distasteful and un-Christian), but it was just a song and no one's life was being threatened.
    Well, I don't agree that it was a good song at all. It's teaching an innocent toddler to judge homosexuals. Let God do the judging. That said, death threats are unacceptable. These people need to be charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Question: Why should the homos care? Most of them don't believe in God so why get offended when someone says they're aren't anyone of their kind in a place they don't believe in? It's like someone singing a song about no Italians in Oz.
    Got any resources to back up the idea that most homosexuals do not believe in God?

Dear Toddler,

Read your own Bible you little moron in the making. You aren't going to heaven either. Neither your dog nor your grampa is in Heaven, they are dead and rotting in the ground... the Bible says so. Sorry to tell you this you adorable little cherub, but your parents aren't just assholes, they are ignorant assholes who haven't even studied their own religion. You cannot maintain that the Bible is the absolute troof and 100 perint akerrit and believe that Fido and Pa-Pa are in Heaven. Not only are they not in heaven, but they have no memory of you. All that time you wasted being brave, you might as well cry your ignorant little heart out right now. Oh, and Mommy and Daddy aren't going to heaven either.
    Okay, you are not allowed to teach in my hypothetical child's Sunday School class. lol.

There's a bulletin board I read once that said "Don't make me come down there," with God's signing it. I wish he would. Too many mean people down here. Seriously, some of you all, the toddler, and definately the ones threatening are mean, mean, mean.

Mean!

lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    And once again CU's gay contingent shows just how tollerant and loving they really are. Why don't you just get it over and wish death on this kid like your hate filled brothers and sisters have done Nova.
    Nova's the same guy who took up for Fred Phelp's right to shoot somebody if they hit him during one of his ridiculous protests. He's not for denying rights to the intolerant. He just wants to throw some their way.