1. #1 No right is absolute (more nonsense from Nadin)... 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002988872

No right is absolute

And as far as the second Ammendment early in our history we had a rebellion put down by the Army, under the direct command of the CiC. I think one George Washington had a clue about that, maybe as a founder, he still needed the NRA and Scalia to tell him what he meant.

We already have limits on speech, famously not being able to scream fire in a crowded theater. There are others, such as libel and defamation, but suggest reasonable laws, such as closing the gun show loop sends fans of the second into fits.

Part of the reason is that things reasonable people agree upon, such as background checks, are transformed into fear campaigns of they will take my guns. These are fear campaigns, period.

We average 20 mass shootings a year, per the Brady campaign, and major incidents are happening more and more often.

I will repeat this, no right is absolute, yet none is comming to grab your guns. The NRA is no longer rational, and we need some rational limits...as in background checks that will keep guns from mentally insane, and people who served time in prison.

We also need access to mental health care... And we will need to sooner or later reconsider this policy

But we have 34 people murdered a day, and 40% of all sales are not screened in a background check.

But hey...

Oh and we own guns... But I am in favor of background checks for all who buy a fire arm.

I expect this to go nowhere, so let the killing continue, since the 2nd Ammendment, I am told, is absolute....(Nadin)

A few Gungeoneers vs. the rest of Dummydom.This will continue for a week or so than they'll get back to the daily routine of Bush bashing, Palin Derangement Syndrome, playing Kick The Romney, Capitalism is so unfair, etc.
    "Asakatsu Magatsu"

True victory is victory over oneself.

~ Morihei Ueshiba O-Sensei ~

No right is absolute
    Except marriage, right, DU?

What Nadin is too stupid to know is we already have background checks ( at least here is Missouri). The Gun Dealers calls the FBI and has them search all the FLE and State LE to see if you have a criminal record.

As for Gun Shows, this latest crazy didn't get his firearms at a Gun Show.

As for mental health its damn near impossible to get someone committed ( unless they are a danger to themselves, or others), and that is thanks to the Moonbats that thought people with mental illness shouldn't be locked ( better that they roam the streets and cause chaos).

Nadin thinks its better to stab the Bill Of Rights to death and we all live in a dictatorship of her choosing.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Another idiot Libtard showing zero knowledge of the Constitution.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

We average 20 mass shootings a year, per the Brady campaign, and major incidents are happening more and more often.
    Really? 20 a year,you say? Care to back that up?

People like Nads are a big problem in this country... Know nothing know-it-alls
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Except marriage, right, DU?
    Don't forget healthcare.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Don't forget healthcare.
    AND welfare...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    AND welfare...
    AND abortion..
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

No right is absolute
    OK, I advocate removing the right to vote from anyone who collects welfare. No right is absolute, right?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.