Thread: The greatest failure the world has ever seen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondai View Post
    Don't tell me how and what to post, you crack me up.
    If you state publicly that you won't vote for Romney and then bitch that Obama won a second term, that would make you quite the hypocrite wouldn't it? Or do you not see that?

And if you still don't know what Romney's positions are, this late in the campaign, you have not been paying attention.

Post all you want, it's not my board and you're not breaking any rules. But I will take you for what you are IF hypocrisy is going to be your course of action. And I'm sure you don't care about that either. It's just my opinion. ;)
    Be Not Afraid.

There are degrees of evil the same as there are shades of darkness, and degrees of heat.

Pure evil exists, I believe, as often as absolute zero.

Pure incompetence! We know that exists because we have seen it!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    If you state publicly that you won't vote for Romney and then bitch that Obama won a second term, that would make you quite the hypocrite wouldn't it? Or do you not see that?

And if you still don't know what Romney's positions are, this late in the campaign, you have not been paying attention.

Post all you want, it's not my board and you're not breaking any rules. But I will take you for what you are IF hypocrisy is going to be your course of action. And I'm sure you don't care about that either. It's just my opinion. ;)
    I didn't bitch that Obama won. I think I made some comments about his election not being the best outcome and that he wasn't the best thing for America, these are facts...there was no bitching involved,do you dispute them.

It still doesn't change anything. I am still going to proceed as planned. If Obama were to win I have no intention of coming back here bitching about it. Good grief. If you want to consider that hypocritical go ahead, knock yourself out. I am basically being accused of doing something I haven't done yet and may never occur.
    "It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    There are degrees of evil the same as there are shades of darkness, and degrees of heat.

Pure evil exists, I believe, as often as absolute zero.

criticize
    That's an interesting way of looking at it. I have never seen it put that way.

Pure incompetence! We know that exists because we have seen it!
    There is no way I can argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

Believe me when I tell you that I have a very compelling reason for being behind the power curve on my research.I don't want to post the reason in open forum but if are really interested IM me and I will tell you.