Thread: Palin Pick Puts Many New York Women on the Verge Of Suicide !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Palin Pick Puts Many New York Women on the Verge Of Suicide ! 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s

"This is Funny. These New York Liberal Semi-Woman Have Become Totally Unhinged Over Gov.Palin !"

Old style feminists, totally unhinged by Palin's existence, in touch with their inner axe murderer.

Senator McCain's selection of Governor Palin of Alaska as his running mate, which was hailed in some quarters and met with skepticism in others, is sparking intense reactions from some New Yorkers, who report being driven to fits of rage and even all-consuming panic.

CAUSING A STIR The Republican presidential candidate, Senator McCain, and his vice presidential running mate, Governor Palin, arrive at a rally yesterday in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

"All of my women friends, a week ago Monday, were on the verge of throwing themselves out windows," an author and political activist, Nancy Kricorian of Manhattan, said yesterday. "People were flipping out. ... Every woman I know was in high hysteria over this. Everyone was just beside themselves with terror that this woman could be our president our potential next president."

Ms. Kricorian allowed that she was among those driven to distraction, upon occasion, by Mrs. Palin's nomination. "My Facebook status last Monday was, 'Nancy is freaking out about Sarah Palin yet again,'" the writer said.

A posting on a New York-based Web site for women, Jezebel.com, spoke of unbridled anger. "What I feel for her privately could be described as violent, nay, murderous, rage," an associate editor at Jezebel, Jessica Grose, wrote just after the Republican convention wrapped up. "When Palin spoke on Wednesday night, my head almost exploded from the incandescent anger boiling in my skull."

Ms. Grose was not alone. More than 700 comments poured in, many from women who said they were experiencing a visceral hostility to Mrs. Palin that they were struggling to explain.

"When I see people crowing about her 'acceptable' speech last Wednesday ... I literally want to vomit with rage," a comment from Anibundel said.

"I am shocked by the depths of my hatred for this woman," another commenter, CJWeimar, wrote.

"It is impossible for me not to read about her in the newspaper in the subway every morning on my way to work and not come into the office angry and wanting to kick things," a commenter using the name ChampagneofBeers wrote. "My boxing class definitely helps."

Even some prominent figures admitted to being overcome by anti-Palin feelings. "I am having Sarah Palin nightmares," an acclaimed playwright and writer, Eve Ensler, wrote on the Huffington Post. She said she was disturbed by the chants about oil and gas drilling during Mrs. Palin's speech to the Republican convention. "I think of rape. I think of destruction. I think of domination," Ms. Ensler wrote.

Experts and the women themselves offered differing explanations for the extreme reactions.

"I think a lot of women felt insulted by the idea you could just take any woman," a longtime editor of women's magazines, Bonnie Fuller, told The New York Sun. "A lot of women feel it was a very cynical decision. ... What got some women's backs up was the idea she didn't earn her stripes. It's been so hard for so many women to get ahead both in business and in the political worlds and she just seemingly slips in."

Ms. Fuller also said she and other women were troubled by Mrs. Palin's decision to have her daughter, Bristol, 17, on stage at the Republican convention, despite news reports about her pregnancy. "She was putting tremendous pressure on her 17-year-old daughter by putting her front and center at a time that has got to be very traumatic," the editor said.

Ms. Kricorian said some of the agitation was because women felt Mr. McCain was pulling off a political trick, using the novelty of selecting a woman to hide her conservative social and religious views. "The women thing is a ruse. ... She was chosen because of the evangelical thing," the writer said. "It's weirdly stealthy that she's not talking about it."

Ms. Grose posited that some of the anger was because Mrs. Palin, a former beauty pageant winner, resembled a high school homecoming queen. "She has always embodied that perfectly pleasing female archetype, playing by the boys' game with her big guns and moose murdering, and that she keeps being rewarded for it," Ms. Grose wrote.

http://www.nysun.com/national/palin-...e-verge/86241/

Comments :
    I wish I had the cute wherewithall with words, that some 'wordsmith's' possess to encapsulate, just how huge a 'poker tell' this is of a Code Pink moonbat!

I think when you hear her crack about calling Sarah a "moose murderer", you get a peek into the vast expanse of damage that decades of communist propaganda, cloaked behind the 'infiltrated' likes of PETA, Sierra Club, Save the Whales and Greenpeace, have done pyschological long term and in some cases irreparable damage. to the cognitive centers of these folk's minds.

In these 'warped' schizo's minds, people come in second behind animals and nature, and as such to make a more perfect world, we should be eliminated.

With this 'operable mindset' in place, they have no trouble actually wiping out 40 million babies with abortion, and are truely horrified to see Sarah and her daughter with a fifth baby and one grandchild on the way. I think the Secret Service protection for Sarah 'and' her family needs to be increased. These insane moonbats are far more likely to try to kill Sarah, than someone killing Obama.
    ""All of my women friends, a week ago Monday, were on the verge of throwing themselves out windows,""

New orders, STAT! Open all windows!!
    Obviously these poor excuse for women don't remember some of those horrific pictures of 9/11.
    None of them jumped, to our great dismay.
    They always promise, but never deliver.

Most women will recognize these hysterical reactions as the same old thing we having been living with since the beginning of time: a lot women simply hate each other for no rational reason.

It's the high school lunch table wars all over again.

I wish I had some insight into this phenomena but I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Most women will recognize these hysterical reactions as the same old thing we having been living with since the beginning of time: a lot women simply hate each other for no rational reason.

Here's a possibility :

History

Female hysteria

The term originates with the Greek medical term, hysterikos. This referred to a medical condition, thought to be particular to women, caused by disturbances of the uterus, hystera in Greek.

The term hysteria was coined by Hippocrates, who thought that suffocation and madness arose in women whose uteri had become too light and dry from lack of sexual intercourse and, as a result, wandered upward, compressing the heart, lungs, and diaphragm.

The same general definition, or under the name female hysteria, came into widespread use in the middle and late 19th century to describe what is today generally considered to be sexual dissatisfaction.

Typical treatment was massage of the patient's genitalia by the physician and later vibrators or water sprays to cause orgasm.

By the early 1900s, the practice and usage of the term had fallen from use until it was again popularized when the writings of Sigmund Freud became known and influential in Britain and the USA in the 1920s.

The Freudian psychoanalytic school of psychology uses its own, somewhat controversial, ways to treat hysteria.

With those high strung New York Liberal Woman this definitely could be the reason !

Banned
    To those women contemplating suicide over who is picked for Vice-President I say:

Do it! Do it! Do it! If your life is so empty that this means that much to you, DO IT! It is best for you, best for NY, best for the country in general. Just do it!

They are just jealous because they are ugly and nasty and rejected by the opposite sex and she is pretty and popular. It reminds them of high school.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Now come on people...

Hate and rage are not limited to any one gender. I imagine the hate and rage you have for certain candidates has left you gurgling and speechless at times.

Hysteria, despite its etymological origins, is not a single sex condition. Except when guys get hysterical, they punch people and beat up their wives.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Now come on people...

Hate and rage are not limited to any one gender. I imagine the hate and rage you have for certain candidates has left you gurgling and speechless at times.

Hysteria, despite its etymological origins, is not a single sex condition. Except when guys get hysterical, they punch people and beat up their wives.
    Yes, its all the man's fault. EVERY time we get mad we "punch people and beat our wives"

Sounds like lezbo talk to me.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

and they wonder why people question the wisdom of giving women the right to vote . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Yes, its all the man's fault. EVERY time we get mad we "punch people and beat our wives"

Sounds like lezbo talk to me.
    You just want to see me kiss a girl. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    You just want to see me kiss a girl. :p
    No,No Please No!