Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11  
    Senior Member GrumpyOldLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,304
    Let 'em commit suicide.
    Give them the 'darwin award'.
    The planet will be better off without them.
    Smarter too.
     

  2. #12  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    They are just jealous because they are ugly and nasty and rejected by the opposite sex and she is pretty and popular. It reminds them of high school.
    Nice, let's put Sarah Palin in the White House because of High School politics.
     

  3. #13  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Nice, let's put Sarah Palin in the White House because of High School politics.
    DUMBASS - it's your side that is trying to keep her OUT of the white house over high school politics.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

  4. #14  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    DUMBASS - it's your side that is trying to keep her OUT of the white house over high school politics.
    Didn't you say you were a registered Democrat?
     

  5. #15  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Didn't you say you were a registered Democrat?
    Do you honestly think for a second that just because I have a stupid little D on my registration card that I am any less a conservative?? I'm just ready and willing to fight you idiots from within. Take a guess who I voted for in the last two presidential primaries . . . . go on. . . . guess.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

  6. #16  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Do you honestly think for a second that just because I have a stupid little D on my registration card that I am any less a conservative?? I'm just ready and willing to fight you idiots from within. Take a guess who I voted for in the last two presidential primaries . . . . go on. . . . guess.
    Oh wow you're like a STEALTH OPERATIVE. We've gotta hide all of our LIBERAL SECRETS from the ENEMY WITHIN.
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member OwlMBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    America
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Nice, let's put Sarah Palin in the White House because of High School politics.
    But we should put BO in the white house just because he is black? Is there any other reason to elect him? I sure can't find one.
    **** Obama and **** you too.
     

  8. #18  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Oh wow you're like a STEALTH OPERATIVE. We've gotta hide all of our LIBERAL SECRETS from the ENEMY WITHIN.
    SEEKRITS?? You people don't have any seekrits. You vote for the person who promises you the biggest kickbacks.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

  9. #19  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    But we should put BO in the white house just because he is black? Is there any other reason to elect him? I sure can't find one.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member Ree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nashnille
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Most women will recognize these hysterical reactions as the same old thing we having been living with since the beginning of time: a lot women simply hate each other for no rational reason.

    It's the high school lunch table wars all over again.

    I wish I had some insight into this phenomena but I don't.
    I have some ideas why it happens....But not sure I could type them out to make any sense..
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •