Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Whats scary is if he gets reelected you know a new and improved AWB will be on the table. Why cant this lying scumbag Kenyan ever come out and tell the truth? If you want to control guns just run on it.

Going off topic just long enough to answer your question Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Are you sitting on it, is it one of those phones that buzzes?
    Yes, I was sitting on it. And not only does it buzz to wake me up ... it makes my morning coffee, sweeps the floor, feeds the cat, and at the touch of a button turns into an elegant full size chaise lounge.

At the moment the button that opens my laptop and finds my favorites is malfunctioning, darn it all.

Will have to work on it! ...

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Poor communities fund bad schools. There are a lot of reasons for that, and there are a lot of reasons why African Americans are over-represented in the poverty statistics.

A strategy that focused on education in poor communities would be more effective and would not be focused on race.

Racism is an interesting little bug, eh? And the Democrats probably think this is a great thing.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Power CUer
    Considering how godawful the Department of Education has been for all the nation's schools, African Americans should not be happy about the prospect of having an education department of their own. It will just accelerate the destruction of the already bad inner city schools. Maybe BIll Gates will get total control of the inner city through such a department and give away all the schools to Edison, Imagine, Green Dot and the other hucksters.