1. #1 CNN Absurdly Claims Romney Aide's Outburst Was 'Sort of' 'Unprovoked' 
    Link
    CNN excused reporters for shouting questions that could have passed for heckling outside a sacred site in Poland, but ripped a Mitt Romney aide for responding by cursing at them. On Thursday morning, CNN's Jim Acosta dismissed any controversy over the loaded questions in a completely self-righteous narrative.

Acosta excused reporters, "it's really no surprise really, that the press tried their best to get a question to him today," despite the shouted questions coming outside Poland's Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. "I think it should also be noted that this press aide, and what he said to us, was really inexcusable."

Acosta's slanted story made it seem that the press was simply up to business as usual, when the Romney aide's outburst was not unprovoked. The reporters' questions could have passed for heckling, like "What about your gaffes?" and "do you feel that your gaffes have overshadowed your foreign trip?"
    More and video at link.

The Romney campaign needs to keep a thick skin because it's only going to get worse.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

As long as Romney keeps talking about the economy and jobs he will be fine. obama will just keep trying to find distractions to keep from talking about it. I can't wait till the first debate and Romney brings it to obama with nowhere to run.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _