Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post

What people need to realize is that if some guy had 20 pandas chained in their basement for sexual exploitation and was served on an illegal warrant, that the ACLU files a brief saying that the case must be tossed because the warrant was improper does not mean they support pandastution.
    Let them go now you pervert!-+--
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 07-30-2012 at 03:32 PM.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The ACLU from it's founding has been an avowed fan and supporter of Communism...even while Stalin was brutally purging the country of millions of people.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1579
    I wonder if he got it on with Hellen Keller. lol. He sounds like a real asshole. I don't see why he got surprised that Stalin tried to make a deal with Hitler. They're two sides of the same coin. Also wondering why Baldwin would be sent to Japan, but weirder things have happened.

Okay, good points made. I'd like to hope that doesn't mean the ACLU is communist leaning today. I don't see any evidence of that although I do think they do lean left. They lost me a long time ago when they defended the rights of NAMBLA to exist.

Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Let them go now you pervert!-+--

He's a panda panderer!

This is a pretty clear-cut free speech case. The Mayor of Chicago should not ban a business because he doesn't like the political opinions of the owners. As I said on another topic, Dave Bing would love for them to build in Detroit. That would mean jobs for people who need them. Plus, I'd get to try these sandwiches I've heard so much about this week.

It would be different if Chick-fil-a had a history of actively discriminating against gays, like denying jobs to them or refusing service to them. But I have yet to hear a gay activist make that claim, so I presume that the company does not engage in that type of discrimination.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I also agree that corporations and activist groups should be banned from making campaign contributions.
    I don't think there should be any limitations on campaign contributions , as long as any and all are openly disclosed.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I don't think there should be any limitations on campaign contributions , as long as any and all are openly disclosed.
    That has always been my view.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Rats on a stick!

The ACLU is one of my favorite groups to "hate on!" ... and at the moment my pain-fogged brain is not taking in all that you have written in here!

Will have to check back in again at a later date.

But for now ... have only one foolish question to ask Rock ... are we keeping Ben around as a "chew toy?"

'Cause if we are (stinkers at times, that we can be, even if deserved!) ...

Can you please sprinkle a little brandy on him, a la *catnip* for kitties, so that it can at least help me through til bedtime tonight, when I can once again take a mighty great swig of the stuff, to help me get some sleep? ~

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Rats on a stick!

The ACLU is one of my favorite groups to "hate on!" ... and at the moment my pain-fogged brain is not taking it all in. Will have to check back in again later.

But for now ... have only one foolish question to ask Rock ... are we keeping Ben around as a "chew toy?"

'Cause if we are (stinkers at times, that we can be, even if deserved!) ...

Can you please sprinkle a little brandy on him, a la *catnip* for kitties, so that it can at least help me through til bedtime tonight, when I can once again take a mighty great swig of the stuff, to help me get some sleep? ~

~ ABC
    No Bennie was playing to many games, he's gone, I have banned him under two different names already today.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Rats on a stick!
    Wait...I thought this was about Chick-Fil-A, not KFC.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Ha! Ha!

Good one!

~ ABC and outta here, hubby needs to be fed!!!
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 07-30-2012 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Rats! left out word "be"
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Nobody talks about kfc like that. Let's go to Thunderdome.