Thread: 3:00 am EST call out ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 3:00 am EST call out ... 
    Wow ...

Bijou~CueSi~Hubie~Janice~NJ~rjas~tex~Zath

Are you guys really in here? Or did you just forget to sign out, as I quite often do?

Is now almost 3:00 am where I live ... can't sleep worth diddley with the pain from my stupid tooth. Hubby is snoring his buns off upstairs, and I am down here on the computer.

Have read most of my fav sites, not that I can really concentrate, but is better than tearing my hair out.

What's new guys?

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Ooh! "Red Eye" just came on Fox with what's his face ... from "The Five".

Will just turn the sound up a bit so I don't wake Mr. ABC.

The little short guy that the 5 all make fun of ... what's his name?

Greg!!! Somebody!

Oh boring! Boring!

Thought it might be good, but is not really!

Think I'll make myself some hot milk and see if that helps!

Feel like a fool in here all by myself! Will probably be embarrassed to see this thread in the morning ... and will have to self-delete it! ...

My goodness ...

22 lurkers in here, but no members, huh?

Nevermind, takes me so long to type, is almost 3:30 now.

Will drink my hot milk and try to go back to sleep!

See ya! ~ ABC

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Wow ...

Bijou~CueSi~Hubie~Janice~NJ~rjas~tex~Zath

Are you guys really in here? Or did you just forget to sign out, as I quite often do?

Is now almost 3:00 am where I live ... can't sleep worth diddley with the pain from my stupid tooth. Hubby is snoring his buns off upstairs, and I am down here on the computer.

Have read most of my fav sites, not that I can really concentrate, but is better than tearing my hair out.

What's new guys?

~ ABC
    I'm here. But where it's after 3am EST for you...it's just after 10 am CET for me. Which kinda sucks cause more of the good debates/posts/trolls show up when I'm in bed :(

Sorry to hear about your tooth.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Hey Tex ... You sure are a long way from Texas!

"Bless your boots!" Just realized, must be a military term I picked up long ago from my soldier father.

Anyway ... thanks for coming in last night. Also just realized, that you are posting from somewhere in Bavaria. Wow! Stationed there for how long? Near or part of Germany somewhere.

Don't know what the time designation "CET" means, other than you are 7 hours ahead of me here in Georgia. ...

As for my stupid tooth pain ... I deserve every moment of the "exquisitness" of it all.

I don't believe in taking pain pills, hate pharmaceutical pills of any kind, except for my blood pressure and thyroid ones.

However ... after all of this garbage, might just change my mind!!! So far, have not killed or maimed Mr. ABC or my cat! Not bad huh, considering?

Gotta go ... thanks again!

~ ABC

Oh damn and blast! This is becoming a habit.

One more night without sleeping! Hey just thought of a really old song that reminds me of.

Am sure you young folks in here have never heard of it, but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aLOuvRT9wA

So ... Adam-CueSi-Janice-Rjas and Tex, and whatever lurkers are out there.
    What did you think of the song? ...

Mercy! One more night of this after tonight then will have my root canal done, and this wonderful pain shall be gone!

Gotta run make some hot milk and creep back upstairs to bed.

~ ABC

~ ABC
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 08-01-2012 at 04:20 AM.

ABC

I don't mean to go all psycho babble on you but fear and pain can control or be controlled. Realize then for what they are. Doesn't mean you have to enjoy them but acknowledge them and react accordingly. Just remember they are present for a reason short of Hallucinations the mind and body doesn't lie.

Hope you get to feeling better.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Thanks Zeus ...

Am really *trying * to think about what you said about pain being in control ... or being able to "be" controlled.

At the moment, think that the infection (for which I *am* taking penicillin) ... sp? and who cares at this moment? ... has kicked up another notch or two!

Feels like a whole orchestra of pain is now playing in my head. No sympathy required ... did this to myself.... damn it all!

Oh well ... in the words of Scarlett O'Hara ... "Tomorrow is another day!"

Thank goodness! ...

Appt. for root canal work is 3:00 o'clock tomorrow afternoon. Will once again be able to stop driving Mr. ABC, the innocent cat ... and those that have read my rantings in here ... up the wall!

See ya!

~ ABC

Wow!

Surprise, surprise! Here I am again, awake in the middle of the night.

What is it about lying in bed in the dark that seems to make the pain intolerable? ...

Stupid question ... I *know* the answer. During the daytime I have things to do. Things that I must attend to, and things that I really like doing.

Hmmm. Just looked at my computer clock, this time 12 hrs from now ... a complete stranger will be sticking her hands and all kinds of icky instruments into my mouth in an attempt to rip out the "root" that is causing all this pain.

Just love the euphemism used for the word NERVE ... don't you? Ha! Ha!

Enough of this ... time for some milk and aspirins, play with kitty and give her some treats, and creep upstairs again to bed!

Has been just wondrous fun meeting like this every night, has it not? ...

~ Outta here, will have one more go at reading Breitbart and then toddle off upstairs!

Hope NOT to see you tomorrow night! ...

~ ABC