Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    He is better suited than your loves obama (doesn't deserve to have his name capitalized) and Crazy Joe...
    You're pretty mouthy for someone who has been here about 20 minutes; mouthy and uninformed. So why don't you fire up your little fingers and try to find a post which even suggests that I love Obama before you start coming off as an unprepared and ignorant POS?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Just because Allen (sic) West is on the correct side of Islam and terrorism doesn't mean he doesn't present stupidly on other issues.
    If you replace West with "Novaheart"...that pretty much sums up how you are viewed here.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

You're pretty mouthy for someone who has been here about 20 minutes; mouthy and uninformed. So why don't you fire up your little fingers and try to find a post which even suggests that I love Obama before you start coming off as an unprepared and ignorant POS?
    Uh-oh someone touched a nerve.

And really Nova...you're just pissed because he pegged you. It's not a big secret who you are gonna pull the lever for in November.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    If you replace West with "Novaheart"...that pretty much sums up how you are viewed here.
    It's not my fault that you aren't getting better. But seriously, if I wanted an echo chamber I'd send myself emails.

I just scanned through most of your posts, and I have found nothing that makes me think that you don't love obama. ;)

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Uh-oh someone touched a nerve.

And really Nova...you're just pissed because he pegged you. It's not a big secret who you are gonna pull the lever for in November.
    "love Obama" and "pull the lever" are far from synonymous. What has the GOP got to offer now? Mitt Romney? Give me a break. If you will recall the primary, I was all about Gingrich .... to my own surprise. I would have pulled the lever for Gingrich, but Mitt Romney? Do you have any idea how gullible (or perhaps dishonest) you have to be to be a practicing Mormon?

Sorry, but there isn't a viable option being offered by the GOP and my position since Romney's inevitability was established has been disgust that of 310 million Americans our choices are reduced to Obama and Romney. Be objective- can you honestly say that either of those men should be President?

It's not my fault that you aren't getting better. But seriously, if I wanted an echo chamber I'd send myself emails.

"love Obama" and "pull the lever" are far from synonymous. What has the GOP got to offer now? Mitt Romney? Give me a break. If you will recall the primary, I was all about Gingrich .... to my own surprise. I would have pulled the lever for Gingrich, but Mitt Romney? Do you have any idea how gullible (or perhaps dishonest) you have to be to be a practicing Mormon?
    What the GOP has to offer...is someone who actually loves this country...has run a business...has been the chief executive of a state before...and doens't want to turn us into the next USSR as the current occupant of the WH does.

Sorry, but there isn't a viable option being offered by the GOP and my position since Romney's inevitability was established has been disgust that of 310 million Americans our choices are reduced to Obama and Romney. Be objective- can you honestly say that either of those men should be President?
    Yes I can. And his last name isn't Obama. The man is wholly unqualified to hold a city government job much less the highest position int he country.

Romney's not perferct..not my first choice...but he's a damn sight better than the alternative.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I just scanned through most of your posts, and I have found nothing that makes me think that you don't love obama. ;)
    Well gee, Einstein. By that method you haven't found anything which makes you think (assuming that you do) that I don't love George Bush either.

Did you miss any discussion of the Second Amendment, immigration, deportation, secession, nationalism, farm water, individual rights, etc?

With this election it is all about removing obama. Romney isn't my first choice either (I was for Gingrich also), but in order to remove obama I am voting for Romney. Yes, I will hold my nose, but obama has to go, and we have no choice.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _