Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Well gee, Einstein. By that method you haven't found anything which makes you think (assuming that you do) that I don't love George Bush either.

Did you miss any discussion of the Second Amendment, immigration, deportation, secession, nationalism, farm water, individual rights, etc?
    No, in fact I did not see those. I got to the fourth or fifth page and stopped.

Then, lets do this. What are your views? I mean from the short time I been here, you have insulted my faith, you insulted my vp pick, and you insulted me personally. I would like to know where you stand on the issues. Then we will see where it goes. All you have to do is read my introduction thread to see my views.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    With this election it is all about removing obama. Romney isn't my first choice either (I was for Gingrich also), but in order to remove obama I am voting for Romney. Yes, I will hold my nose, but obama has to go, and we have no choice.
    It doesn't matter.

Romney will not secure the border and deport the illegals. (See Utah)

Romney will not support nationwide shall issue or right to carry law. (see Massachusetts)

Romney will not veto a Dream Act or similar legislation.

Romney will not engage in hardball on corporations to repatriate jobs.

Romney's answer to everything is "lower taxes".

It doesn't matter.

Romney will not support nationwide shall issue or right to carry law. (see Massachusetts)

What makes you think he won't? He changed his veiws since he was governor. I guess we will have to wait and see what he does when he gets in there. At least we know that he can't be any worse than obama. Then a tree couldn't be any worse than obama. obama makes Jimmy Carter look like a great President.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

It doesn't matter.

And you know this how?

We already know Obama will allow more and more illeagals to flood across the border...and if you can tell an illegal Mexican from an illegal Arab in the same clothes you're better than I am...Obama will use Aurora to take away the RKBA....he will continue to drive business' that should be producing in this country to foreign shores...to him the way the economy is now is the "new norm"...he doesn't believe in small business nor that hard work gets you ahead...you owe your soul to the Government in his eyes...and Obama's answer to everything is raise taxes...which will do nothing but kill the economy.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) is the activist Left’s number one congressional target this election cycle because he poses an existential threat to progressivism, a prominent professional left-wing organizer suggests.

Tea Partiers and Progressives (capital P) deserve each other.
    Hardly. Progressives deserve to live under their own governance until they admit that it doesn't work.

Just because Allen (sic) West is on the correct side of Islam and terrorism doesn't mean he doesn't present stupidly on other issues. Neither does it mean he's suitable for President.
    Just becaue Allen West doesn't toe the leftist line on gay marriage doesn't make him stupid, just as toeing the line doesn't make you smart.

"love Obama" and "pull the lever" are far from synonymous. What has the GOP got to offer now? Mitt Romney? Give me a break. If you will recall the primary, I was all about Gingrich .... to my own surprise. I would have pulled the lever for Gingrich, but Mitt Romney? Do you have any idea how gullible (or perhaps dishonest) you have to be to be a practicing Mormon?

Sorry, but there isn't a viable option being offered by the GOP and my position since Romney's inevitability was established has been disgust that of 310 million Americans our choices are reduced to Obama and Romney. Be objective- can you honestly say that either of those men should be President?
    I can certainly say that one of them should not be president, and I will vote for the other. Pulling the lever for Obama is pulling the lever for American failure and decline. Is that your lesser of two evils?

It doesn't matter.

No? From Wikipedia's summary of Romney positions"
    Romney favors increased legal immigration to the United States —today, roughly 1 million people per year—[218] and opposes illegal immigration.[219] In a speech to the Republican National Hispanic Assembly, Romney said, "I want to make sure we continue an open door in immigration."[220] He supports the deportation of illegal immigrants, prioritizes a secure border as well as employer verification (E-Verify), and opposes granting amnesty to illegal immigrants. Romney supports giving "a biometrically-enabled and tamperproof card to non-citizens and a national database for non-citizens."[221] He says he would like to see illegal immigrants register with the government, pay taxes, and apply for citizenship, but that they should not be given any priority or special treatment over immigrants who have applied for citizenship legally.[222]
    Romney opposes the DREAM Act.[223] He also supports using E-verify in the same manner it is applied by Arizona SB 1070 in Arizona. He proposes to deal with illegal immigrants currently in the country via "self-deportation," which he describes as a system where "people decide they can do better by going home because they can’t find work here because they don't have legal documentation to allow them to work here."[224][225][226] When Romney was asked about President Obama's 2012 executive order on immigration policy, he responded by saying that he would put his own long-term solution in place at a later date. educations or served in the military, but that he would reveal his full policy on the subject at a later date.[227]

To be fair, neither would I. It's a state function, and the Constitution does not give congress the power to impose this on the states, just as it cannot ban concealed carry within the states.

He says otherwise. See above.

Nor should he. He should play hardball with congress to make the US conducive to repatriation of jobs.

And you object to lowering taxes because...?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Thx Ody. So many times, people pop off about what Romney will or won't do, when a cursory glance of his own website would greatly inform.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Congratz Luke - that's the fastest anyone has ever gotten the twit twisted off. Keep up the good work!!
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

If Romney blows it in November (God I pray not).....

At least we got West to look forward to in 2016.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    If Romney blows it in November (God I pray not).....

At least we got West to look forward to in 2016.
    I like how West is unashamed to tell it like it is.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Thx Ody. So many times, people pop off about what Romney will or won't do, when a cursory glance of his own website would greatly inform.
    So you believe everything a candidate puts on his website?