Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    More than one local food joint had directions to the nearest CFA saying they are in support posted on their door or window.

I tried to go but was too hungry for the wait. I'll go back later this week.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    I am pleased that America showed her true colors today. Cops were directing traffic at three locations in Indy today and some competition chains nearby, allowed parking to accomodate CFA customers...

Warms my heart
    It was awesome seeing how the cops handled it. They deserve a big thank you and Kudos. They were awesome.

You know what's really funny? They will think that they aren't getting their message out there enough....

Honestly, I hope they keep this crap up till November
    Oh, man, I do also. All they keep doing is digging their hole deeper and deeper.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Do you think the Left got the message today? I don't....

No and they never will. They refuse to se what's right in front of them when it comes to the majority of Americans...whether it's on gay marriage...illegal immigration or gun control.

The Liberals...not eveyone else are in the minority in how they view these things.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Some of the resturants sold out of food. I hope we have that good of turn out in November!

I also heard a rumor that Ronald McDonald might claim that he is "100% Pro Life" just for the increase in sales.

Big kerfuffle on Wikipedia over this issue. The liberals there are trying to bury the overwhelmingly supportive side of it. Big surprise, eh?