Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Michelle Malkin on Chick-Fil-A, buckeyballs and more 
    Conservative, super smart, witty, and easy on the eyes. The perfect woman? Could be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfEh6P_89xk

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Conservative, super smart, witty, and easy on the eyes. The perfect woman? Could be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfEh6P_89xk
    If you want a Filipino of your very own, there are services which make those matches. I warn you that you will end up one of three old white guys playing cribbage in the basement while she and her sisters, cousins, and assorted relatives have a Christmas party upstairs and bring you a plate now and then. But they call you "Dah-deeee!" so you would probably like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    If you want a Filipino of your very own, there are services which make those matches. I warn you that you will end up one of three old white guys playing cribbage in the basement while she and her sisters, cousins, and assorted relatives have a Christmas party upstairs and bring you a plate now and then. But they call you "Dah-deeee!" so you would probably like that.
    Well that's not racist at all.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

All that because he expresses that she's "easy on the eyes"?

Nova, you can do better than that. Stick to political arguments, not rude insults based on ethnicity.

You don't ever want to hurt their peelings though!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Well that's not racist at all.
    That's my experience. Feel free to tell your own story. I've never met an Anglo Saxon woman who is married to a Filipino male, so I can't report on the differences there.

Don't you find it odd that most mixed marriages of blacks and whites feature a black male and caucasian female, but most mixed marriages of caucasians and mongoloid/API feature a caucasian male and noncaucasian female? Clearly there is another dynamic in play.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    All that because he expresses that she's "easy on the eyes"?

Nova, you can do better than that. Stick to political arguments, not rude insults based on ethnicity.
    Have a chicken sandwich.

That's my experience. Feel free to tell your own story. I've never met an Anglo Saxon woman who is married to a Filipino male, so I can't report on the differences there.

Don't you find it odd that most mixed marriages of blacks and whites feature a black male and caucasian female, but most mixed marriages of caucasians and mongoloid/API feature a caucasian male and noncaucasian female? Clearly there is another dynamic in play.
    My story is who cares? You want to be free to marry the homosexual of your choice and not have anyone disagree with it (see chick-fil-a appreciation day and your girly screams against it) but then we have you talking racially about people getting married. Hypocritical much?
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

You racist piece of shit! You are undoubtedly one of those self-righteous hypocritical idiots she regularly highlights who send her racist messages about her maiden name and ethnic heritage. Go join the fucking KKK already. They would welcome you with open arms. Better yet, get yourself neutered and lobotomized. We don't need you in either the gene pool or the court of public opinion.

Just digging yourself a bigger hole, jackass. If a conservative had made the comments you are making, they would rightfully be labeled a racist by people exactly like you.