Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Can someone please ban this racist jackass? CU would be better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    If you want a Filipino of your very own, there are services which make those matches. I warn you that you will end up one of three old white guys playing cribbage in the basement while she and her sisters, cousins, and assorted relatives have a Christmas party upstairs and bring you a plate now and then. But they call you "Dah-deeee!" so you would probably like that.
    There is much prejudice and bigotry in that comment.

I was married to a Filipino woman for 11 years and nothing like that ever happened. Met her at work and we hit it off. Her parents and family were very nice to me as I was to them. We spent holidays and even vacations together. My parents got along great with her parents.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    There is much prejudice and bigotry in that comment.

I was married to a Filipino woman for 11 years and nothing like that ever happened. Met her at work and we hit it off. Her parents and family were very nice to me as I was to them.
    When did miscegenation become legal?

That's my experience. Feel free to tell your own story. I've never met an Anglo Saxon woman who is married to a Filipino male, so I can't report on the differences there.

Don't you find it odd that most mixed marriages of blacks and whites feature a black male and caucasian female, but most mixed marriages of caucasians and mongoloid/API feature a caucasian male and noncaucasian female? Clearly there is another dynamic in play.
    I know of a number of black women married to white men, and even dated a couple of black women when I was single. I don't know too many Anglo women married to Filipino males, but Asian women in general tend to marry non-Asians at a far greater rate than Asian men do. Regadless, consider this a warning as to racial comments. You know the rules Don't be my first ban.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

When did miscegenation become legal?
    From a Christian perspective it has always been legal and I am sure you know that. However I wasn't a Christian during the time of my first marriage. I worshipped at the altar of Jim Beam which is why my marriage ended.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Don't you find it odd that most mixed marriages of blacks and whites feature a black male and caucasian female, but most mixed marriages of caucasians and mongoloid/API feature a caucasian male and noncaucasian female? Clearly there is another dynamic in play.
    That's because black women are just not all that into white men. As Chris Rock pointed out, interracial relationships would all work out much better if as many black women were into white men as there are white women into black men.

Two things:

1) Michelle Mallkin is beautiful. Her husband is a very lucky man to have her.

and

2) How is it that Nova hasn't been banned yet?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Regadless, consider this a warning as to racial comments. You know the rules Don't be my first ban.
    We've been through this before. Speaking the truth is not against the rules. If it is, then a ban is meaningless and you are no better than DU or FR.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That's because black women are just not all that into white men.
    To be charitable let's call that a chicken and egg discussion. If you think there isn't a political/cultural dynamic to the imbalance in white/black interracial marriages then I suspect you don't want to look too closely at it. By the same token, the imbalance in caucasoid/mongoloid marriages has a cultural dynamic.

Of course there is also a scientific dynamic in play. The races differ in their degree of outward dimorphism with caucasoids having the greatest physical differences between male and female. Caucasoid males might be more likely to marry Mongoloid females because of the great difference in height and weight between them, where as Mongoloid males are much more likely to choose someone their own height.

To be charitable let's call that a chicken and egg discussion. If you think there isn't a political/cultural dynamic to the imbalance in white/black interracial marriages then I suspect you don't want to look too closely at it. By the same token, the imbalance in caucasoid/mongoloid marriages has a cultural dynamic.

Of course there is also a scientific dynamic in play. The races differ in their degree of outward dimorphism with caucasoids having the greatest physical differences between male and female. Caucasoid males might be more likely to marry Mongoloid females because of the great difference in height and weight between them, where as Mongoloid males are much more likely to choose someone their own height.
    Are you saying that black women look at white men as "slave masters" or some such bullshit? I don't think it's that simple. I think they just don't find them all that attractive. Perhaps that history plays some role in that, but not that big of a role in this day and age.

Using a bunch of anthropological terms to describe races doesn't transform your argument into a scientific one, it just shows that you learned some long words from reading Childcraft books as a kid.